What Are You Smoking November 2018

Maynard

Image PA in this cob, split nearly a cord of wood yesterday good being out of the office doing manly things like that. This morning I can’t turn my head to the right shoulders hurt knee hurts and I may have a hemorrhoid.other than that I’m in pretty good shape.
Fr_Tom
Chaplain

Three Friars in the Silver Duke pot
"Prov'dence don't fire no blank ca'tridges, boys" Roughing It, Mark Twain

Old Ted Award - 2017
Fr_Tom
Chaplain

Double Down in the Silver Duke pot

Old Ted Award - 2017
Tsal
Forum Decorum

Fr_Tom wrote: Fri Nov 30, 2018 3:12 am
Bruyere_Royale wrote: Thu Nov 29, 2018 8:17 pm
Fr_Tom wrote: Thu Nov 29, 2018 7:25 pm Pegasus in a bored-out cob nosewarmer with a briar shank...

Well will ya look at that thing.
I think someone else hacked up a Castello and jammed the shank into a cob. I think he was from Alaska .
The guy with the Castello-cob is the one who sent me this one.

Picayune in a Silver Duke pot

Lol
The Troll Whisperer
Fr_Tom
Chaplain

More Double Down in the Silver Duke pot

Old Ted Award - 2017
Tsal
Forum Decorum

Good morning, smoking Orlik dark strong Kentucky in a Peterson 406. Have a great Friday, enjoy them smokes...
The Troll Whisperer
Kevin Keith
Grand Poobah

I'm smoking a shop rolled cigar my son got in Dallas. Dominican long filler and a Connecticut shade wrapper.
FJB
Vote Trump 2024!
Houtenziel
Codger in Training

Maynard wrote: Fri Nov 30, 2018 3:58 am Image PA in this cob, split nearly a cord of wood yesterday good being out of the office doing manly things like that. This morning I can’t turn my head to the right shoulders hurt knee hurts and I may have a hemorrhoid.other than that I’m in pretty good shape.
Manliness always comes at a price.

PA in a Legend.. had to stop at Starbucks this morning for coffee, and I am sorry for anyone who is a fan, but this stuff tastes about like I'd imagine the cup would smell if I lit it on fire.
“To educate a person in the mind but not in morals is to educate a menace to society.”
― Theodore Roosevelt
Bamarick

houtenziel wrote: Fri Nov 30, 2018 9:09 am
Maynard wrote: Fri Nov 30, 2018 3:58 am Image PA in this cob, split nearly a cord of wood yesterday good being out of the office doing manly things like that. This morning I can’t turn my head to the right shoulders hurt knee hurts and I may have a hemorrhoid.other than that I’m in pretty good shape.
Manliness always comes at a price.

PA in a Legend.. had to stop at Starbucks this morning for coffee, and I am sorry for anyone who is a fan, but this stuff tastes about like I'd imagine the cup would smell if I lit it on fire.
I've only had 2 or 3 cups from a Starbucks store, but my wife & I both enjoy a K-Cup of Veranda. It's way better than what they make in their stores.

I'm about to have a bowl of CB Royal most likely in the Dr G Omega.
American by birth, Southern by the grace of God!

ROLL TIDE ROLL!!
Longshanks
Member in Good Standing

rekamepip wrote: Mon Nov 26, 2018 3:16 pm going to try this SPRT
in an Omega with a fancy FT bit
I jarred and cellared some of that back in 2011 because it came in such a big bag. Tossed it in a box for a move and forgot about it, then found it again last year. It turned out really good, nice and mellow. It's been awhile since I tried it, but I want to say it had a light nutty taste. Really good for an OTC.
Longshanks
"He who shall, so shall he... wait, who?" :?