What Are You Smoking December 2018

Tsal
Forum Decorum

Ronv69 wrote: Thu Dec 06, 2018 1:09 pm Smoking McClelland's Holiday Spirit in a Savinelli Bullcap Punto Oro and drinking coffee while watching all the hoopla as they load up the casket onto the funeral train just a couple of miles from my house.
Are you actually there watching?
The Troll Whisperer
Tsal
Forum Decorum

Afternoon fellas, smoking the same set up, Virginia cut plug in the Sea Rock. I'm in a long queue at BJs waiting for their shift to change, bad timing...
The Troll Whisperer
Ronv69
Founding Member

Bruyere_Royale wrote: Thu Dec 06, 2018 1:15 pm
Ronv69 wrote: Thu Dec 06, 2018 1:09 pm Smoking McClelland's Holiday Spirit in a Savinelli Bullcap Punto Oro and drinking coffee while watching all the hoopla as they load up the casket onto the funeral train just a couple of miles from my house.
I am setting in my recliner with a pipe and a dog, watching a signal that has probably traveled a couple of hundred thousand miles before it got to my screen. My wife is out there driving in the crazy traffic.
God and Texas!
Fr_Tom
Chaplain

Picayune in a GBD prince

"Prov'dence don't fire no blank ca'tridges, boys" Roughing It, Mark Twain

Old Ted Award - 2017
Houtenziel
Codger in Training

Fr_Tom wrote: Thu Dec 06, 2018 12:16 pm
houtenziel wrote: Thu Dec 06, 2018 11:26 am PS Amsterdam in a Westbrook Poker.
Great combo! I could see myself smoking this very same tobacco and its pipe twin.
Well to be fair, I wouldn't have had either on my mind if I hadn't seen your WAYS posts of both at some point. So thank you for the combo! :D
“To educate a person in the mind but not in morals is to educate a menace to society.”
― Theodore Roosevelt
Tsal
Forum Decorum

Ronv69 wrote: Thu Dec 06, 2018 1:55 pm
Bruyere_Royale wrote: Thu Dec 06, 2018 1:15 pm
I am setting in my recliner with a pipe and a dog, watching a signal that has probably traveled a couple of hundred thousand miles before it got to my screen. My wife is out there driving in the crazy traffic.
You should of made a day of it. That would have been something to see in person.
The Troll Whisperer
ncrobb
Founding Member

Just got home from a week on the road.
Kiss my wife - check.
Pet the dog - check.
Unpack my bags - check.
Hit the porch with ODF-RR in my Sav 320 - check.

“I’d like to ride the rodeo, but I got Brahma Fear.” - Jimmy Buffett
Fr_Tom
Chaplain

For a reason that made sense at the time, my last smoke was posted in the wrong topic.

viewtopic.php?f=26&t=75&start=240

Smoking ODF-RR in a Silver Duke pot now

"Prov'dence don't fire no blank ca'tridges, boys" Roughing It, Mark Twain

Old Ted Award - 2017
steamboat

Smoking a huge bowl of H&H Louisiana Red, in a Kaywoodie Saxon at the moment. Unsweetened iced tea on the side.

MikeDennison
Certified Codger

After a generally unproductive day followed by a great supper, I'm bundled up and out on the porch. Trying out this Grabow Viscount obtained in trade from @Kevin Keith! Burning Lane Ready Rubbed in this generous bowl. Strong, hot, milky tea on the side.
EDIT- Great pipe! Easy smoker, great clencher... I'm very happy!
"I realized I had the gift of seeming to know more than I actually did." -A.J. Cronin-