What Are You Smoking December 2018

Kevin Keith
Grand Poobah

Bruyere_Royale wrote: Wed Dec 05, 2018 10:47 am I just had a wonderful bowl of lentil soup and some nice crusty bread and now I'm loading the Kapet with Grousemoor. A bottle of Guaraná soda is in the dash.
What brand of Guarana did you have? I love that stuff. I don't drink it much anymore because of the sugar and I'm a sickly old man. Antarctica is my preferred brand.

Low Country Vabur in a Grabow Grandy
FJB
Vote Trump 2024!
Tsal
Forum Decorum

Kevin Keith wrote: Wed Dec 05, 2018 3:19 pm
Bruyere_Royale wrote: Wed Dec 05, 2018 10:47 am I just had a wonderful bowl of lentil soup and some nice crusty bread and now I'm loading the Kapet with Grousemoor. A bottle of Guaraná soda is in the dash.
What brand of Guarana did you have? I love that stuff. I don't drink it much anymore because of the sugar and I'm a sickly old man. Antarctica is my preferred brand.

Sickly old man. Lol...
Antarctica is good, but this was an off brand generic lookin can from Brasil. I'll be back in Newark tomorrow, I'll get another can. You've peaked my curiosity now.
The Troll Whisperer
Kevin Keith
Grand Poobah

Bruyere_Royale wrote: Wed Dec 05, 2018 3:31 pm

Sickly old man. Lol...
Antarctica is good, but this was an off brand generic lookin can from Brasil.
We drank Antarctica and Brahma, preferred Antarctica. I think they are made by the same company though, probably fron the same vat.
FJB
Vote Trump 2024!
steamboat

Smoking Boswell's Northwoods in MM Mark Twain. Next up is going to be a Villager Maduro cigarillo that i just found after forgetting about them. Those cigars were gifted by Houtenziel too.

Tsal
Forum Decorum

Kevin Keith wrote: Wed Dec 05, 2018 3:33 pm
Bruyere_Royale wrote: Wed Dec 05, 2018 3:31 pm

Sickly old man. Lol...
Antarctica is good, but this was an off brand generic lookin can from Brasil.
We drank Antarctica and Brahma, preferred Antarctica. I think they are made by the same company though, probably fron the same vat.
Could be, the one I drank is distributed out of good ole Kearny NJ. It was a green can, that's all I remember.
The Troll Whisperer
Tsal
Forum Decorum

It was this but in a green can.
The Troll Whisperer
Houtenziel
Codger in Training

steamboat wrote: Wed Dec 05, 2018 3:35 pm Smoking Boswell's Northwoods in MM Mark Twain. Next up is going to be a Villager Maduro cigarillo that i just found after forgetting about them. Those cigars were gifted by Houtenziel too.

You look cold :)
“To educate a person in the mind but not in morals is to educate a menace to society.”
― Theodore Roosevelt
steamboat

Haha yes i am, its 12 degrees here in Bangor Maine, and since i relocated here i sorta turned into a lumber jack, i need to go split at least an 1/8 of wood so i dont die tonight. Fiskar X27 is the best axe, electric wood splitters are GARBAGE, waste of 250$. I need a real splitter next year. Missing the good old thermostat and an oil delivery guy at the moment.
avid

sounds like Panera
insufferable filter guy
avid

steamboat wrote: Wed Dec 05, 2018 3:49 pmi need to go split at least an 1/8 of wood so i dont die tonight
You know the saying, 'split your own wood and it will warm you twice'...as long as you don't go into cardiac arrest!

I love hand splitting wood, it's always been a favorite thing to do, not much lately though. Maybe I belong in Maine (for a lot of reasons).
insufferable filter guy