Any special smokes this news years eve !?

Whalehead King

Mixture 79. Start the New Year right. If it was good enough for Hugh Hefner, it's good enough for me. I'll even be wearing my pajamas at midnight---the Hef way!
PipeProfessor

I’ll be enjoying some 4 year old Dunhill Flake in a Stanwell Golden Danish bulldog. Happy new year everyone!
Thelonious monkfish
Codger in Training

I have some Condor out, just had some, pinched a few flakes of Irish stuff from the jar and have enough to run out the year. Probably the last bowl will be in this Peterson.

Ruffinogoldswife
Founding Member

Y' all would just die if you knew what scored all four tins of that Three Nuns for and how it was hiding on Ebay at the time. :thumbs:
Ruffinogold
The Mayor

It's really warm out ...how freaking weird . So I'm gonna smoke in the house . Smokingnin the house has a requirement ... pleasent aroma semi to aromatically

So , got the pipe picked out . A killer Mastro de Paja ball . Got the drink out OGD 114 . The blend Will be Sutliff Chocolate Mousse ... leves a room smelling wonderful and the wife happy .

It's funny .. It's 65 and it seems hot . It's muggy as it's been raining or misting rain for a week non stop . So , an indoors smokefor the New Year

" I believe adventure is nothing but a romantic name for trouble " L.L.
9 Iron
Founding Member

I smoked nothing at all for new years eve, in fact I went to bed at 8 o’clock. I don’t bother with new years eve stuff at all, never have.

However, since I didn’t experience the ball drop in The Big Apple last night, I had my own Big Apple celebration today. At present I am smoking Sufliff Chocolate Truffle in a big apple shaped Il Ceppo. The pipe is a serious palm filler and has a 1 inch chamber.

And, no hangover ;)

Fr_Tom
Chaplain

9 Iron wrote: Tue Jan 01, 2019 2:13 pm The pipe is a serious palm filler and has a 1 inch chamber.

w00t! I approve of this bowl capacity.
"Prov'dence don't fire no blank ca'tridges, boys" Roughing It, Mark Twain

Old Ted Award - 2017
Ruffinogold
The Mayor

PipeProfessor wrote: Mon Dec 31, 2018 4:26 pm I’ll be enjoying some 4 year old Dunhill Flake in a Stanwell Golden Danish bulldog. Happy new year everyone!
Sha~wing ... what a killer looking bulldog !!
" I believe adventure is nothing but a romantic name for trouble " L.L.