What Are You Smoking January 2019

oldbill
Member in Good Standing

Having my own English blend in the Hansom, with a cup of Starbucks Caramel Apple Spice w/extra caramel. :)
... and you can put that in your pipe and smoke it!!!
Mr Beardsley
Founding Member

Double Down in the old england 58s pot with a cold can of coors heavy on the side
“If you try to fail, and succeed, which have you done?” - George Carlin
Thelonious monkfish
Codger in Training

More Burley Flake, more this Peterson

oldbill
Member in Good Standing

Thelonious monkfish wrote: Sat Jan 19, 2019 10:54 pm More Burley Flake, more this Peterson

That thing has a heck of a birds eye pattern in it, PURDY!!! ;)
... and you can put that in your pipe and smoke it!!!
Thelonious monkfish
Codger in Training

oldbill wrote: Sat Jan 19, 2019 11:04 pm
Thelonious monkfish wrote: Sat Jan 19, 2019 10:54 pm More Burley Flake, more this Peterson

That thing has a heck of a birds eye pattern in it, PURDY!!! ;)
Thank you, sir, got lucky.
Grimpeur

Puffing away on the last bowl of Sutliff's R/R match for the day, in one of my oldest Falcon bowls.
Fr_Tom
Chaplain

Picayune in a Silver Duke pot

"Prov'dence don't fire no blank ca'tridges, boys" Roughing It, Mark Twain

Old Ted Award - 2017
MikeDennison
Certified Codger

oldbill wrote: Sat Jan 19, 2019 10:30 pm Having my own English blend in the Hansom, with a cup of Starbucks Caramel Apple Spice w/extra caramel. :)
I'm not a Starbucks fan, but that sounds delicious! :thumbs:
"I realized I had the gift of seeming to know more than I actually did." -A.J. Cronin-
MikeDennison
Certified Codger

Out in the wee hours to get the snow blown before the rain turns it to slushy muck, which will later freeze into the most wretched ice. I'm sure the neighbors appreciated my vigilance! :lol: Anyhoo... Done, showered, and my weary carcass is planted in the den. I've never had a morning smoke before, so I'm burning Uhle's Blend 00 in this Medico Bulldog. Sippin' a Bustelo.
"I realized I had the gift of seeming to know more than I actually did." -A.J. Cronin-
Fr_Tom
Chaplain

MikeDennison wrote: Sun Jan 20, 2019 3:34 am Out in the wee hours to get the snow blown before the rain turns it to slushy muck, which will later freeze into the most wretched ice. I'm sure the neighbors appreciated my vigilance! :lol: Anyhoo... Done, showered, and my weary carcass is planted in the den. I've never had a morning smoke before, so I'm burning Uhle's Blend 00 in this Medico Bulldog. Sippin' a Bustelo.
I had a death in the church family last night, and then I did the snow blowing myself so my wife can get out of the driveway later. I did the widow's sidewalk for the house next door.

There is much to be said for the morning smoke. I usually have a pipe in my mouth within minutes of waking up. That first bowl is always great!
"Prov'dence don't fire no blank ca'tridges, boys" Roughing It, Mark Twain

Old Ted Award - 2017