What Are You Smoking January 2019

User avatar
Fr_Tom
Chaplain
Posts: 8474
Joined: Sun Apr 22, 2018 2:44 pm
Location: Diocese of Northern Indiana

Tue Jan 01, 2019 8:02 am

Ryback Gold in a Riviera pot

Image
This post by Fr_Tom liked by (total 12):
MikeDennisonBruyere_RoyaleIslayphilehoutenzielncrobbMiddle EarthsimplepipesMaynardThelonious monkfishMr BeardsleyEllis YouLongshanks
"Prov'dence don't fire no blank ca'tridges, boys" Roughing It, Mark Twain

Old Ted Award - 2017
User avatar
Kevin Keith
Grand Poobah
Posts: 2938
Joined: Sun Apr 22, 2018 3:59 pm
Location: Cowtown

Tue Jan 01, 2019 8:25 am

Low Country Vabur in a Grand Duke
Image
User avatar
Bruyere_Royale
Founding Member
Posts: 2826
Joined: Sun Apr 22, 2018 8:27 pm
Location: Pine Barrens

Tue Jan 01, 2019 8:39 am

Good morning and Happy New Year!🥂
Smoking Condor long cut(the good stuff) in a Kapruf Bullcap and drinking a cup of PG Tips. We missed the ball by 10 mins last night because we slept thru the alarm. Lol... have a great day, happy puffin'!
This post by Bruyere_Royale liked by (total 11):
IslayphilehoutenzielFr_TomncrobbMikeDennisonMiddle EarthsimplepipesMaynardThelonious monkfishMr BeardsleyEllis You
Tsal... 🎳 A Zesty flavorful adventure in pipe smoking...
Image
User avatar
Islayphile
Member in Good Standing
Posts: 520
Joined: Sat Jul 21, 2018 8:21 pm

Tue Jan 01, 2019 8:42 am

Bruyere_Royale wrote:
Tue Jan 01, 2019 8:39 am
Good morning and Happy New Year!🥂
Smoking Condor long cut(the good stuff) in a Kapruf Bullcap and drinking a cup of PG Tips. We missed the ball by 10 mins last night because we slept thru the alarm. Lol... have a great day, happy puffin'!
We fell asleep by 10pm but I woke up at 11:50...first time we’ve been awake in years.
This post by Islayphile liked by (total 10):
Bruyere_RoyalehoutenzielFr_TomncrobbMikeDennisonMiddle EarthRuffinogoldsimplepipesMaynardThelonious monkfish
User avatar
Bruyere_Royale
Founding Member
Posts: 2826
Joined: Sun Apr 22, 2018 8:27 pm
Location: Pine Barrens

Tue Jan 01, 2019 8:59 am

Islayphile wrote:
Tue Jan 01, 2019 8:42 am
Bruyere_Royale wrote:
Tue Jan 01, 2019 8:39 am
Good morning and Happy New Year!🥂
Smoking Condor long cut(the good stuff) in a Kapruf Bullcap and drinking a cup of PG Tips. We missed the ball by 10 mins last night because we slept thru the alarm. Lol... have a great day, happy puffin'!
We fell asleep by 10pm but I woke up at 11:50...first time we’ve been awake in years.
It's tuff to stay awake like the good old days, on the flip side to that, my 83 year old father was up drinking Sangria and eating cheese and crackers when I called him after midnight. Lol
This post by Bruyere_Royale liked by (total 9):
houtenzielFr_TomMikeDennisonIslayphileMiddle EarthsimplepipesMaynardThelonious monkfishMr Beardsley
Tsal... 🎳 A Zesty flavorful adventure in pipe smoking...
Image
User avatar
Islayphile
Member in Good Standing
Posts: 520
Joined: Sat Jul 21, 2018 8:21 pm

Tue Jan 01, 2019 9:08 am

Bruyere_Royale wrote:
Tue Jan 01, 2019 8:59 am
Islayphile wrote:
Tue Jan 01, 2019 8:42 am
Bruyere_Royale wrote:
Tue Jan 01, 2019 8:39 am
Good morning and Happy New Year!🥂
Smoking Condor long cut(the good stuff) in a Kapruf Bullcap and drinking a cup of PG Tips. We missed the ball by 10 mins last night because we slept thru the alarm. Lol... have a great day, happy puffin'!
We fell asleep by 10pm but I woke up at 11:50...first time we’ve been awake in years.
It's tuff to stay awake like the good old days, on the flip side to that, my 83 year old father was up drinking Sangria and eating cheese and crackers when I called him after midnight. Lol
Haha
This post by Islayphile liked by (total 6):
Fr_TomBruyere_RoyaleMikeDennisonMiddle EarthMaynardThelonious monkfish
User avatar
Fr_Tom
Chaplain
Posts: 8474
Joined: Sun Apr 22, 2018 2:44 pm
Location: Diocese of Northern Indiana

Tue Jan 01, 2019 9:23 am

Double Down in a Riviera pot
This post by Fr_Tom liked by (total 11):
houtenzielBruyere_RoyaleIslayphilencrobbMikeDennisonMiddle EarthsimplepipesMaynardThelonious monkfishMr BeardsleyEllis You
"Prov'dence don't fire no blank ca'tridges, boys" Roughing It, Mark Twain

Old Ted Award - 2017
User avatar
ncrobb
Founding Member
Posts: 508
Joined: Sun Apr 22, 2018 7:52 pm

Tue Jan 01, 2019 10:17 am

I figured to kick off my 2019 with a few of my favorite things: Old Gowrie in the Busted Barling.

Image
“Spread your arms, hold your breath and always trust your cape.” - Guy Clark
User avatar
ncrobb
Founding Member
Posts: 508
Joined: Sun Apr 22, 2018 7:52 pm

Tue Jan 01, 2019 10:22 am

Islayphile wrote:
Tue Jan 01, 2019 7:14 am
Posting a little early but I’ll be starting off the new year with GAF in a MM straight Twain.
“GAF” - haven’t heard that in a while. I’m partial to the Dark Flake.
This post by ncrobb liked by (total 5):
MikeDennisonIslayphileMiddle EarthsimplepipesMaynard
“Spread your arms, hold your breath and always trust your cape.” - Guy Clark
User avatar
houtenziel
Senior Member
Posts: 2233
Joined: Mon Aug 13, 2018 12:58 pm
Location: Oregon

Tue Jan 01, 2019 10:24 am

PA in the Roma. It's about 29 outside right now, frost covered and dead silent since everyone in my neighborhood was apparently partying all night. I swear I heard some bursts of celebratory gunfire.. :D
"Today is a good day for a good day." - KK
Locked