What Are You Smoking January 2019

Locked
User avatar
SidStavros
Active Member
Posts: 388
Joined: Tue Jul 24, 2018 2:56 am

Sat Jan 12, 2019 3:13 am

Andre Malraux: ''Man is not what he thinks he is, he is what he hides''

Image

Herman Lane BCA.
This post by SidStavros liked by (total 9):
MaynardMikeDennisonFr_TomIslayphileIdlehandshoutenzielBruyere_RoyaleMr Beardsleyoldbill
Blog for the New pipe smoker: http://Pipe-smoke.blogspot.gr
User avatar
Maynard
Member in Good Standing
Posts: 535
Joined: Mon Aug 06, 2018 4:36 pm
Location: East Tennessee

Sat Jan 12, 2019 3:50 am

ImageSome Distinguished Gentleman in this freshly sanded and stained no name.
This post by Maynard liked by (total 11):
MikeDennisonFr_TomsimplepipesLongshanksIslayphileIdlehandshoutenzieloldbillBruyere_RoyaleMr BeardsleySidStavros
User avatar
Maynard
Member in Good Standing
Posts: 535
Joined: Mon Aug 06, 2018 4:36 pm
Location: East Tennessee

Sat Jan 12, 2019 3:53 am

Mr Beardsley wrote:
Fri Jan 11, 2019 11:43 pm
Rimboche AP in this cool little triptow Billy that's been neglected too long in my collection. Old forester signature on the side
Image
Very nice pipe.
This post by Maynard liked by (total 8):
MikeDennisonFr_TomsimplepipesIslayphileIdlehandshoutenzieloldbillMr Beardsley
User avatar
Kevin Keith
Grand Poobah
Posts: 2926
Joined: Sun Apr 22, 2018 3:59 pm
Location: Cowtown

Sat Jan 12, 2019 6:59 am

LC Virginia/Oriental in a Grand Duke

Image
This post by Kevin Keith liked by (total 12):
Fr_TomLongshankssimplepipesMikeDennisonIslayphileIdlehandshoutenzielMaynardoldbillBruyere_RoyaleMr BeardsleySidStavros
User avatar
Fr_Tom
Chaplain
Posts: 8434
Joined: Sun Apr 22, 2018 2:44 pm
Location: Diocese of Northern Indiana

Sat Jan 12, 2019 7:12 am

I am sitting on the porch having my eye-opener bowl of Picayune in the Silver Duke pot. It is a good thing SC is high 30s. That is not too bad in my PJs.
This post by Fr_Tom liked by (total 10):
simplepipesMikeDennisonIslayphileIdlehandsCobmanhoutenzielMaynardoldbillBruyere_RoyaleMr Beardsley
"Prov'dence don't fire no blank ca'tridges, boys" Roughing It, Mark Twain

Old Ted Award - 2017
Longshanks
Active Member
Posts: 446
Joined: Mon Oct 29, 2018 8:13 am
Location: Kentucky

Sat Jan 12, 2019 7:15 am

Fr_Tom wrote:
Sat Jan 12, 2019 7:12 am
I am sitting on the porch having my eye-opener bowl of Picayune in the Silver Duke pot. It is a good thing SC is high 30s. That is not too bad in my PJs.
Brrr. I used to be able to handle cold weather like that when I lived up in South Dakota. Now it's about 40 F and I'll have to hang out in the garage fully dressed if and when I do finally step out for a smoke.
This post by Longshanks liked by (total 7):
simplepipesMikeDennisonIslayphileIdlehandsMaynardoldbillBruyere_Royale
Longshanks
"He who shall, so shall he... wait, who?" :?
User avatar
Fr_Tom
Chaplain
Posts: 8434
Joined: Sun Apr 22, 2018 2:44 pm
Location: Diocese of Northern Indiana

Sat Jan 12, 2019 7:30 am

Longshanks wrote:
Sat Jan 12, 2019 7:15 am
Fr_Tom wrote:
Sat Jan 12, 2019 7:12 am
I am sitting on the porch having my eye-opener bowl of Picayune in the Silver Duke pot. It is a good thing SC is high 30s. That is not too bad in my PJs.
Brrr. I used to be able to handle cold weather like that when I lived up in South Dakota. Now it's about 40 F and I'll have to hang out in the garage fully dressed if and when I do finally step out for a smoke.
It is a lot easier to sit in the den and have a smoke with the morning coffee.
This post by Fr_Tom liked by (total 7):
simplepipesMikeDennisonIslayphileIdlehandshoutenzielMaynardBruyere_Royale
"Prov'dence don't fire no blank ca'tridges, boys" Roughing It, Mark Twain

Old Ted Award - 2017
User avatar
simplepipes
Member in Good Standing
Posts: 694
Joined: Sat Sep 15, 2018 8:57 pm
Location: MO

Sat Jan 12, 2019 7:34 am

Virginia Scraps w / Three Sails Topper . . . Falcon w / Cob Bowl (made by a Canadian Friend) . . . Pot of Yorkshire Gold.

Beautiful morning with everything covered by a fresh snow blanket . . .

-sp
This post by simplepipes liked by (total 8):
MikeDennisonFr_TomIslayphileIdlehandsMaynardoldbillBruyere_RoyaleMr Beardsley
User avatar
Idlehands
Posts: 26
Joined: Sun Dec 16, 2018 8:23 am

Sat Jan 12, 2019 8:16 am

Good morning Ladies and Gentlemen. Been away from the forums for a while for several reasons medical and non-medical combined. Back now in the swing of things starting the day with some aged (2 years in the cellar) CM in a Stanwell 20-buck Apple shape 182. Irish black tea is my drink. Too many posts to catch up on, so I'll just start from today.
This post by Idlehands liked by (total 9):
Fr_TomMikeDennisonsimplepipeshoutenzielMaynardoldbillBruyere_RoyaleIslayphileMr Beardsley
User avatar
Fr_Tom
Chaplain
Posts: 8434
Joined: Sun Apr 22, 2018 2:44 pm
Location: Diocese of Northern Indiana

Sat Jan 12, 2019 8:17 am

Idlehands wrote:
Sat Jan 12, 2019 8:16 am
Good morning Ladies and Gentlemen. Been away from the forums for a while for several reasons medical and non-medical combined. Back now in the swing of things starting the day with some aged (2 years in the cellar) CM in a Stanwell 20-buck Apple shape 182. Irish black tea is my drink. Too many posts to catch up on, so I'll just start from today.
Welcome back... I hope all is well.

Picayune in the Silver Duke pot
This post by Fr_Tom liked by (total 8):
MikeDennisonsimplepipeshoutenzieloldbillBruyere_RoyaleIslayphileMr BeardsleyMaynard
"Prov'dence don't fire no blank ca'tridges, boys" Roughing It, Mark Twain

Old Ted Award - 2017
Locked