What Are You Smoking February 2019

Wildcrow
Founding Member

OJK in a MM Egg while checking my traps. Nothing again. I think our resident bobcat has curtailed our coon problem. Now I need to set a cat trap. He’s a big sucker too.
Fr_Tom
Chaplain

Dark Bird's Eye in a Westbrook pot

"Prov'dence don't fire no blank ca'tridges, boys" Roughing It, Mark Twain

Old Ted Award - 2017
simplepipes
Codger in Training

Fr_Tom wrote: Sun Feb 10, 2019 7:41 pm Dark Bird's Eye in a Westbrook pot

You really have some great looking Grabow Pots Father!

-sp
My vote has not been bought . . . I paid for my Undergraduate and Graduate Degrees . . .
MikeDennison
Certified Codger

Found this unidentified jar o' stuff in my cellar. No idea what it is, but it's sealed up tight! So, I'm gonna open it, smoke a bowl, and see if I can identify it. (I doubt I'll be able to...my palate isn't that sophisticated.)
This Barontini Canadian will be the pipe of choice.
Well, I have no idea what it is, but it smelled heavenly in the jar... definitely aging well. Doesn't seem to have any top note, but it seems like there are some VAs in there.
Last edited by MikeDennison on Sun Feb 10, 2019 8:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"I realized I had the gift of seeming to know more than I actually did." -A.J. Cronin-
Johnny
Member in Good Standing

The last of the Mac Baren Latakia Flake sample so kindly donated by houtenziel in a Pete 307. I think I'm a fan and if it's the HH Latakia Flake, I have a tin hiding away. I'll buy more of this for sure! Thanks again Mr. Hout!
Houtenziel
Codger in Training

Johnny wrote: Sun Feb 10, 2019 8:23 pm The last of the Mac Baren Latakia Flake sample so kindly donated by houtenziel in a Pete 307. I think I'm a fan and if it's the HH Latakia Flake, I have a tin hiding away. I'll buy more of this for sure! Thanks again Mr. Hout!
It is indeed the HH Latakia Flake. You are most welcome, and I am glad you enjoyed it!
“To educate a person in the mind but not in morals is to educate a menace to society.”
― Theodore Roosevelt
Fr_Tom
Chaplain

simplepipes wrote: Sun Feb 10, 2019 8:01 pm
Fr_Tom wrote: Sun Feb 10, 2019 7:41 pm Dark Bird's Eye in a Westbrook pot

You really have some great looking Grabow Pots Father!

-sp
Thanks! I am a serious fan of the Grabow pot. I am always keeping an eye out for them at a decent price...
"Prov'dence don't fire no blank ca'tridges, boys" Roughing It, Mark Twain

Old Ted Award - 2017
oldbill
Member in Good Standing

I've got some Appalachian crumble cake in the Hansom and the best of the Eagles over my speakers. :)
... and you can put that in your pipe and smoke it!!!
Wildcrow
Founding Member

Solani ABF in a 5 year old MM Washington. Reading A Sand County Almanac by Aldo Leopold.
Grimpeur

Work went into overtime today, not that I mind; I'm rarely as happy as when I'm behind the eight ball and I've got things to grumble about. Plus I was able to smoke a bit of LBF in the Falcon.

Home to Symphony in the Falcon and coffee. MB Mixture is up next.