What Are You Smoking March 2019

Wildcrow
Founding Member

Johnny wrote: Sat Mar 09, 2019 8:33 pm
Wildcrow wrote: Sat Mar 09, 2019 8:27 pm
Johnny wrote: Sat Mar 09, 2019 8:14 pm

Reminder to self: Hout is seeing colors while smoking M79. Never smoke M79. That is all
Funny Johnny, I was about to compare GLP Stonehenge to a mix between Sutliff Va Slices and M79. Like Donny Baker says “Pfft, I swertuhgawd”. At first I smoked Newminster Superior Round Slices in a Cob, then foller’d it up with Stonehenge in a cob. Stuff tastes like a Virginia Flake mixed with M79. I swertuhgawd. Pfft. Time to order more M79! I really miss that old gal.
Stonehenge is the collaboration between Pease and G&H,right? Maybe it's got some of that Lakeland essence
^^^^^^^ look up
Johnny
Member in Good Standing

Wildcrow wrote: Sat Mar 09, 2019 8:36 pm It got all that Lakeland essence. Have you had any?
I haven't had any Stonehenge but I've just started my adventure with Lakelands this week. I'm really liking them so far. Brown Flake scented is going to be one that I'll be cellaring pretty deep. I think I bought 7 or 8 different scented blends to try. Grasmere is a bit weird but interesting.
Johnny
Member in Good Standing

Wildcrow wrote: Sat Mar 09, 2019 8:37 pm
Johnny wrote: Sat Mar 09, 2019 8:33 pm
Wildcrow wrote: Sat Mar 09, 2019 8:27 pm
Funny Johnny, I was about to compare GLP Stonehenge to a mix between Sutliff Va Slices and M79. Like Donny Baker says “Pfft, I swertuhgawd”. At first I smoked Newminster Superior Round Slices in a Cob, then foller’d it up with Stonehenge in a cob. Stuff tastes like a Virginia Flake mixed with M79. I swertuhgawd. Pfft. Time to order more M79! I really miss that old gal.
Stonehenge is the collaboration between Pease and G&H,right? Maybe it's got some of that Lakeland essence
^^^^^^^ look up
Yeah, I read that and I thought that was the blend they both worked on :lol: Been a long day. My youngest woke me up in the middle of the night with an earache and when I was wide awake decided she felt good again and went back to bed. Checked her for a fever, warm compress on the ear.... She might be messing with me, I swear! :lol:
Wildcrow
Founding Member

Johnny wrote: Sat Mar 09, 2019 8:40 pm
Wildcrow wrote: Sat Mar 09, 2019 8:36 pm It got all that Lakeland essence. Have you had any?
I haven't had any Stonehenge but I've just started my adventure with Lakelands this week. I'm really liking them so far. Brown Flake scented is going to be one that I'll be cellaring pretty deep. I think I bought 7 or 8 different scented blends to try. Grasmere is a bit weird but interesting.
Grasmere is one of my top faves. I love Dark Flake Scented, Coniston Cut Plug, and Happy Brown Bogie Twist. In fact, I haven’t found a single GH blend I dislike.

I also salivate over the thought of M79. I really enjoy that blend.
Thelonious monkfish
Codger in Training

Wildcrow wrote: Sat Mar 09, 2019 8:43 pm
Grasmere is one of my top faves. I love Dark Flake Scented, Coniston Cut Plug, and Happy Brown Bogie Twist. In fact, I haven’t found a single GH blend I dislike.

My man!
Johnny
Member in Good Standing

I'm the same, brother. GH and SG are my favorites. Just started on the scented stuff. Love Brown Bogie. The black ropes are interesting too. Kinda remind me of steak or something. I'll have to get some M79. A lot of the guys seem to love the stuff. I guess it was Hef's favorite blend too. I'm not getting a smoking jacket though! :lol:
9 Iron
Founding Member

houtenziel wrote: Sat Mar 09, 2019 8:03 pm There are so many colors I forgot existed.. :)
Reminder to self: Hout is seeing colors while smoking M79. Never smoke M79. That is all
[ In-A-Gadda-Da-Vida playing in the background]
Wildcrow
Founding Member

Johnny wrote: Sat Mar 09, 2019 8:47 pm

I'm the same, brother. GH and SG are my favorites. Just started on the scented stuff. Love Brown Bogie. The black ropes are interesting too. Kinda remind me of steak or something. I'll have to get some M79. A lot of the guys seem to love the stuff. I guess it was Hef's favorite blend too. I'm not getting a smoking jacket though! :lol:
If you’re not gonna get a jacket, don’t even bother.
Johnny
Member in Good Standing

9 Iron wrote: Sat Mar 09, 2019 8:49 pm
houtenziel wrote: Sat Mar 09, 2019 8:03 pm There are so many colors I forgot existed.. :)
[ In-A-Gadda-Da-Vida playing in the background]
Exactly! :lol:
Johnny
Member in Good Standing

Wildcrow wrote: Sat Mar 09, 2019 8:51 pm
Johnny wrote: Sat Mar 09, 2019 8:47 pm

If you’re not gonna get a jacket, don’t even bother.
Must be the secret recipe for all the ladies? M79 and a smoking jacket?