What Are You Smoking March 2019

Houtenziel
Codger in Training

Johnny wrote: Fri Mar 01, 2019 11:54 am Well boys, I'm home sick and don't know if I'll be smoking today. I'm going to get some sleep and see how I feel later
Get better man.. I am pretty sure we can blame @Bruyere_Royale for breathing on his screen(Who should also get better, and quit runnin' himself ragged).
“To educate a person in the mind but not in morals is to educate a menace to society.”
― Theodore Roosevelt
Houtenziel
Codger in Training

Bruyere_Royale wrote: Fri Mar 01, 2019 11:18 am
houtenziel wrote: Fri Mar 01, 2019 10:09 am Ok, I have to do some backpeddling/crow eating now. I left a bowls worth of M79 for 24 hours to dry.. still wasn't remotely dry. Nuked it in the microwave for 10 seconds and that did it.
I am about half way through it and it is completely different dried out to a crisp. I am still not getting anything floral from it, but it does taste like root beer burley. I don't love it, but I also don't hate it either and will probably bulk dry and smoke it. I don't know how anyone could smoke this stuff straight from the pouch though... vile.
I have gotten root beer flavor from M79 as well. I bet if you smoked 1 bowl a day for a week you might like it. The bulk version is better. You might like Heine's Blend too.
Hmm...🤔
Challenge accepted. I would totally give Heine's a try if you didn't have to buy a whole tub of it.
“To educate a person in the mind but not in morals is to educate a menace to society.”
― Theodore Roosevelt
Fr_Tom
Chaplain

Picayune in a no-name meer

"Prov'dence don't fire no blank ca'tridges, boys" Roughing It, Mark Twain

Old Ted Award - 2017
Tsal
Forum Decorum

houtenziel wrote: Fri Mar 01, 2019 1:07 pm
Bruyere_Royale wrote: Fri Mar 01, 2019 11:18 am
houtenziel wrote: Fri Mar 01, 2019 10:09 am Ok, I have to do some backpeddling/crow eating now. I left a bowls worth of M79 for 24 hours to dry.. still wasn't remotely dry. Nuked it in the microwave for 10 seconds and that did it.
I am about half way through it and it is completely different dried out to a crisp. I am still not getting anything floral from it, but it does taste like root beer burley. I don't love it, but I also don't hate it either and will probably bulk dry and smoke it. I don't know how anyone could smoke this stuff straight from the pouch though... vile.
I have gotten root beer flavor from M79 as well. I bet if you smoked 1 bowl a day for a week you might like it. The bulk version is better. You might like Heine's Blend too.
Hmm...🤔
Challenge accepted. I would totally give Heine's a try if you didn't have to buy a whole tub of it.
PM me your addy I'll send you some.
The Troll Whisperer
Johnny
Member in Good Standing

houtenziel wrote: Fri Mar 01, 2019 12:59 pm
Johnny wrote: Fri Mar 01, 2019 11:54 am Well boys, I'm home sick and don't know if I'll be smoking today. I'm going to get some sleep and see how I feel later
Get better man.. I am pretty sure we can blame @Bruyere_Royale for breathing on his screen(Who should also get better, and quit runnin' himself ragged).
Well, I definitely don't have bronchitis or pneumonia.... The left side of my face feels like I was smacked with a 2x4. Pretty sure I was running a fever. I was just awoken from a text asking if I just had pizza delivered... Now I'm awake and having some orange juice and making some tea. I might have a sinus infection? I'm hoping not.
Mikeb717

Connoisseur’s Choice in a Peterson St Patrick’s Day 2019

As stubborn as a Missouri Mule
Mr Beardsley
Founding Member

Orlik DSK in the tinymeer to kick off the madness.

“If you try to fail, and succeed, which have you done?” - George Carlin
Tsal
Forum Decorum

Ught oh! I hope you don't have what I have! Feel better.

Edit: I missed your non life threatening pneumonia post. Lol
The Troll Whisperer
Fr_Tom
Chaplain

Morley's Best in a Peterson FH meer

"Prov'dence don't fire no blank ca'tridges, boys" Roughing It, Mark Twain

Old Ted Award - 2017
Tsal
Forum Decorum

Still holding out for a while to smoke, m'lady said she put her foot down. On what?
The Troll Whisperer