What Are You Smoking March 2019

oldbill
Member in Good Standing

Thelonious monkfish wrote: Wed Mar 20, 2019 11:17 pm Burley Flake in a Radice

That's a purdy one! ;)
... and you can put that in your pipe and smoke it!!!
oldbill
Member in Good Standing

Some Appalachian Blend in the Pete Meer before heading for the bunk. :D
oldbill
Member in Good Standing

9 Iron wrote: Wed Mar 20, 2019 5:42 pm
Peacock wrote: Wed Mar 20, 2019 4:11 pm
Mr Beardsley wrote: Wed Mar 20, 2019 4:05 pm Like a broken record, I'm having some cut VA plug in the tinymeer and a bottle of Arrowhead fizzy water. Charley Pride playing on the little radio speaker thing inside
Whoa dude - I wanna see a pipe with a built-in radio speaker thing. Like those Latrell Sprewell Dada sneakers from the early 2000's:
yeah, those are spinning rims inside the ankle... Yes, they were exactly as crappy as you think they are. No, I never bought a pair but definitely picked them up and ogled them at the sneaker stores.
They also created speaker sneakers that dropped at the Consumer Electronics Show in 2006 :facepalm: : becuase who doesn't want to hear your gangsta rap blasted from your feets?
There’s only one song a basketball player needs to be playing through those sneaker speakers:

That song was a pretty big hit in the summer of 77, usually alternated with Barry Manilow, the Bee Gees and the disco version of the Star Wars theme. :D
Mr Beardsley
Founding Member

Crazy bit of weather blew through here with hail and torrential rain, flash flood warnings and the whole bit. Cleaned and dried my stool outside so now my fat behind is planted on it enjoying some Cap'n Boomers in the Manx apple

My new stanwell showed up today and though it needs a little work, it's a crazy cool little pipe. Already have an offer of a new pipe for it lol.
“If you try to fail, and succeed, which have you done?” - George Carlin
Peacock

Dayuuuum! Nice pipe Monk - I love that briar made bamboo look and the smooth rim. And the slight cant to the bowl. Who makes Burley Flake?
“Nowhere in the world will such a brotherly feeling of confidence be experienced as amongst those who sit together smoking their pipes.”
- The Results and Merits of Tobacco, 1844, Doctor Barnstein
Chef Benny
Codger in Training

Got some John Cotton #3 in the Dagner Poker.. Red Zinger hot tea.. Light rain in Las Vegas Tonight. Cheers!
~ Tobacco is part of a complete breakfast.
Thelonious monkfish
Codger in Training

oldbill wrote: Wed Mar 20, 2019 11:39 pm

That's a purdy one! ;)
Peacock wrote: Thu Mar 21, 2019 1:16 am

Dayuuuum! Nice pipe Monk - I love that briar made bamboo look and the smooth rim. And the slight cant to the bowl. Who makes Burley Flake?
Thanks! The fauxboo, polished rim, slight cant and slight bend sold me, luckily there was SP credit at hand. It's Mac Baren HH Burley Flake.
Mr Beardsley
Founding Member

Pirate kake from '13 in the big paneled meer with a little bit of Evan Williams on the side. I've never had this one fresh before but it sure is good with a few years on it. This bit and the last chunk left are crispy critters
“If you try to fail, and succeed, which have you done?” - George Carlin
Tsal
Forum Decorum

Mornin..smoking Lane Limited in a 98b as I sit in wonderful Camden. I filled the Sranley today with Wawa's New York roast.
Have a great day, enjoy them smokes...
The Troll Whisperer
Fr_Tom
Chaplain

Picayune in the zip-tie Medico meer

"Prov'dence don't fire no blank ca'tridges, boys" Roughing It, Mark Twain

Old Ted Award - 2017