What Are You Smoking April 2019

Mr Beardsley
Founding Member

MikeDennison wrote: Sun Apr 07, 2019 6:57 pm
Mr Beardsley wrote: Sun Apr 07, 2019 5:29 pm
MikeDennison wrote: Sun Apr 07, 2019 2:46 pm
Glad to hear it! I tried the deer tongue in that stuff that's supposed to be the blend Bing Crosby smoked...Crooner Blend? Made my tongue numb. :lol:
Every time I read about someone's first encounter with deer tongue being crooner I can't help but laugh. I have some. I smoke it. But it's kind of the Mike Tyson of tobacco with dt :lol:
Wait...are you saying that deer 👅 might actually taste good in another blend? :!:
It's a component that I thoroughly enjoy. I also understand other people hating it. But yes, crooner isn't the best introduction to it :lol:

If you ever want to dip your toe back into the pool just shoot me a pm and we can make it happen
“If you try to fail, and succeed, which have you done?” - George Carlin
Houtenziel
Codger in Training

SPRT in the SP bulldog, with just a pinch of Lane BCA added for something different. TV shopping was total failure. Did I mention that I hate technology?
“To educate a person in the mind but not in morals is to educate a menace to society.”
― Theodore Roosevelt
Kevin Keith
Grand Poobah

Bruyere_Royale wrote: Sun Apr 07, 2019 7:40 pm
MikeDennison wrote: Sun Apr 07, 2019 6:54 pm Ok...so whassup with all the brylon comin' out? Is April "brylon month" or sumthin?
I bought a brylon just for the fun of it and it turns out they smoke really good. We are having a brylon challenge in August.
So get on the stick [mention]MikeDennison[/mention] and getcha a brylon!
FJB
Vote Trump 2024!
Kevin Keith
Grand Poobah

I decided to get this Yello-Bole Nova brylon prince "broken in" for August. Y'all are bad influences! :x Low Country Natural Virginia and Burley in said brylon.

FJB
Vote Trump 2024!
oldbill
Member in Good Standing

Mrm1775 wrote: Sun Apr 07, 2019 1:29 pm Image
Samuel Gawith Best Brown Flake in this fresh redo. He was almost burnt out, installed hardwood plug and fit with walnut shank w a 45 shell casing band and vulcanite stem. Filled and sanded cob, died brown and sanded again,bored to 3/4”. After this inaugural smoke I will finish the stem and band with final sand and polish.
Nice little cob there! ;) When they're freshly made Shipley donuts are the very best glazed donut on the planet earth. :thumbs:
... and you can put that in your pipe and smoke it!!!
oldbill
Member in Good Standing

Good Sunday evening everyone! I'm having some dark Fired Mixture in the Peterson 302. The rain is finally over and we're looking at a week of warm, sunny days! :D
... and you can put that in your pipe and smoke it!!!
racinghoss

Dunhill Nightcap in this CB Perkins bulldog.

Tsal
Forum Decorum

Kevin Keith wrote: Sun Apr 07, 2019 8:59 pm I decided to get this Yello-Bole Nova brylon prince "broken in" for August. Y'all are bad influences! :x Low Country Natural Virginia and Burley in said brylon.

I wouldn't of been able to hold out that long..that's a great pipe!
The Troll Whisperer
Kevin Keith
Grand Poobah

LC Vabur in a briar prince this time, of the Rossi Vittoria variety.
FJB
Vote Trump 2024!
Mr Beardsley
Founding Member

Kevin Keith wrote: Sun Apr 07, 2019 8:59 pm I decided to get this Yello-Bole Nova brylon prince "broken in" for August. Y'all are bad influences! :x Low Country Natural Virginia and Burley in said brylon.

No matter what that's made of, that's one sharp prince
“If you try to fail, and succeed, which have you done?” - George Carlin