How many times in a day?

nimazparsa

I dont know if this post is repeated or not, btw I want to know:

How many times you smoke in a day or week?

Me myself, I smoke 1 or 2 times in a week. I like it more but the situation of smoking when my little daughter is not in home is somehow difficult to grant.
---------------------
Change to be happy :thumbs:
---------------------
Mikeb717

Sometimes 2 a day but mostly 1 a day,occasionally I will go 3 to 4 weeks without depending on weather
As stubborn as a Missouri Mule
IMpipedude
Founding Member

I rarely smoke more than once a day, and only outdoors. if the weather is too cold, hot or humid, I don't smoke at all. I typically don't smoke from late December through February. If it's raining, I will occasionally smoke while sitting or standing in the garage with the door open.
Mr Beardsley
Founding Member

It depends on the day. I'll normally get 2 - 3 good smokes in daily, occasionally a quickie while out & about
“If you try to fail, and succeed, which have you done?” - George Carlin
Islayphile
Member in Good Standing

1-2 on avg with as many as 4 on a great day.
Scap

I'm averaging about 6/week
Kevin Keith
Grand Poobah

10+ per day I guess. I get up around 4:30 ante meridiem most days so...there ya go
FJB
Vote Trump 2024!
Tsal
Forum Decorum

I average about 4-5 bowls a day. I like to smoke.🙂
The Troll Whisperer
Houtenziel
Codger in Training

3-4 for me. My desire to smoke is all over the place lately though so it's been more like 1-2. As it heats up outside I am much less likely to have a pipe, and will probably start reaching for cigars instead.
“To educate a person in the mind but not in morals is to educate a menace to society.”
― Theodore Roosevelt
9 Iron
Founding Member

If I were to average it out it would probably be around two bowls a day, but that’s a misleading number. My smoking depends entirely on what’s going on in my day. If I’m spending a lot of time in the truck at work or on the patio at home it can be four or five bowls a day, but many, many days I’m working out in the heat or in areas where I can’t smoke at all, or I’m simply too busy, or at the end of the day I’m too tired. I often put together strings of several days in a row where I don’t get to smoke at all.