Post a picture of you smoking a pipe! Vol. 1

simplepipes
Codger in Training

Bruyere_Royale wrote: Wed Mar 17, 2021 6:53 am
simplepipes wrote: Tue Mar 16, 2021 7:38 pm ImageImage

Gas Mask and Helmet . . .

My Son has the Fire Extinguisher at his shop promising to restore the same.

-sp
The gas mask is cool but that helmet is badass!

I forgot to mention his brass bells that hang behind the gas mask . . . My Grandfather, Nicklaus, was white haired all of his life. In his later years he took great pride in being Santa (with his natural white beard) around the Holidays.

-sp
My vote has not been bought . . . I paid for my Undergraduate and Graduate Degrees . . .
Thelonious monkfish
Codger in Training

Bruyere_Royale wrote: Tue Mar 16, 2021 5:55 pm I always wanted one to be honest and I'm Filipino.... the link you posted was good timing. I've worn a straw Pork Pie or Fedora through the hot weather months for years and I think it's time to try something different. Plus the meers and the safari hats go hand in hand in my book. Lol
Pinoy?! Thought you were Eyetalian. Now I want some lumpia, thanks.
Tsal
Forum Decorum

Thelonious monkfish wrote: Wed Mar 17, 2021 4:32 pm
Bruyere_Royale wrote: Tue Mar 16, 2021 5:55 pm I always wanted one to be honest and I'm Filipino.... the link you posted was good timing. I've worn a straw Pork Pie or Fedora through the hot weather months for years and I think it's time to try something different. Plus the meers and the safari hats go hand in hand in my book. Lol
Yessir, no Eyetalian here. Lol...
My grandfather and my Uncle. He worked at a foundry most of his life here in the Good ol US of A. He and 7 others brought the Filipino Masons off the boat in the 20's, he jumped ship in Newark with one other and the rest went to the west coast, and so it began.
The Troll Whisperer
Thelonious monkfish
Codger in Training

Bruyere_Royale wrote: Wed Mar 17, 2021 4:36 pm
My grandfather and my Uncle. He worked at a foundry most of his life here in the Good ol US of A. He and 7 others brought the Filipino Masons off the boat in the 20's, he jumped ship in Newark with one other and the rest went to the west coast, and so it began.
Riff89

@Bruyere_Royale I wouldn’t have guessed you were Filipino but that’s a pretty cool heritage and story. We had a couple of Filipino families here in town that I grew up with they were real salt of the earth people who really loved feeding people which I thoroughly enjoyed. My buddy Zanes father was some sort of Special forces or navy seal type from the Philippines he was a tiny man who you would never know had a mean bone in his body but when we were kids in boy scouts he taught us all sorts of crazy survival skills lol. He talked about killing and eating snakes and rats etc and how to make a fire even in wet jungle conditions lol. He was a great guy to have when camping in the great outdoors he was like the Filipino Mcguyver.
Tsal
Forum Decorum

Riff89 wrote: Thu Mar 18, 2021 8:07 am @Bruyere_Royale I wouldn’t have guessed you were Filipino but that’s a pretty cool heritage and story. We had a couple of Filipino families here in town that I grew up with they were real salt of the earth people who really loved feeding people which I thoroughly enjoyed. My buddy Zanes father was some sort of Special forces or navy seal type from the Philippines he was a tiny man who you would never know had a mean bone in his body but when we were kids in boy scouts he taught us all sorts of crazy survival skills lol. He talked about killing and eating snakes and rats etc and how to make a fire even in wet jungle conditions lol. He was a great guy to have when camping in the great outdoors he was like the Filipino Mcguyver.
People on the forums have mistaken me for Italian for some reason, maybe it's the Jersey accent and the fact I like Italian food.. lol.. in the real world everyone thinks I'm Spanish.
Zanes father sounds like a Goodfella👍
The Troll Whisperer
Wildcat
Codger in Training

Bruyere_Royale wrote: Wed Mar 17, 2021 4:36 pm
No foolin', that's a beautiful picture! Thanks for sharing!
I wonder if "blame Wildcat" will become a theme here? - Fr_Tom
Riff89

Riff89

Tsal
Forum Decorum

Riff89 wrote: Tue Jun 01, 2021 10:22 am Image
Ught oh...I see tippet spools. Lol
The Troll Whisperer