Post a picture of you smoking a pipe!

User avatar
Preacher1611
Member in Good Standing
Posts: 516
Joined: Tue May 08, 2018 11:32 am
Location: Van Schaick Island, NY

Tue Jun 19, 2018 8:00 am

This morning, Captain Black Dark in my SMS meer:

Image
This post by Preacher1611 liked by (total 11):
Fr_TomKevin KeithRuffinogoldWhalehead KingavidncrobbMr BeardsleyBilly JoeLegionMikeDennisonLongshanks
User avatar
Whalehead King
Raconteur Extraordinaire
Posts: 1232
Joined: Mon Apr 23, 2018 6:20 am
Location: Archdiocese of New Orleans

Wed Jun 20, 2018 5:12 pm

Preacher1611 wrote:
Tue Jun 19, 2018 8:00 am
This morning, Captain Black Dark in my SMS meer:

Image
I don't wear a hat when I'm driving a car, either. Not enough head room.

Nice pipe.
This post by Whalehead King liked by (total 3):
Kevin KeithavidPreacher1611
"There are so many bums in this world it must make angels weep. WK is the kind of guy mothers wish their daughters would marry. It's too bad there's only one of him." ---- Overheard in a coffee shop in New Orleans.
User avatar
Fr_Tom
Chaplain
Posts: 9253
Joined: Sun Apr 22, 2018 2:44 pm
Location: Diocese of Northern Indiana

Wed Jun 20, 2018 7:16 pm

Whalehead King wrote:
Wed Jun 20, 2018 5:12 pm

I don't wear a hat when I'm driving a car, either. Not enough head room.

Nice pipe.
I can wear the homburg in the Suburban and the Crown Vic. What do you drive?
This post by Fr_Tom liked by:
avid
"Prov'dence don't fire no blank ca'tridges, boys" Roughing It, Mark Twain

Old Ted Award - 2017
User avatar
avid
Senior Member
Posts: 1426
Joined: Mon May 07, 2018 1:01 pm

Wed Jun 20, 2018 9:01 pm

Image
This post by avid liked by (total 12):
WildcrowRuffinogoldWhalehead KingFr_TomKevin KeithPreacher1611ncrobbBilly JoeLegionMikeDennisonLongshanksFlyfish Falls
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
insufferable filter guy
User avatar
Ruffinogold
The Mayor
Posts: 1827
Joined: Sun Apr 22, 2018 4:48 pm
Location: Mineral Bluff , Georgia

Wed Jun 20, 2018 9:38 pm

avid wrote:
Wed Jun 20, 2018 9:01 pm
Image
My goodness , you look like a really good friend of mine from back in Tampa .. I would say you were brothers if I didnt know better . What a trip
This post by Ruffinogold liked by (total 2):
Fr_Tomavid
" Ya don't need a weatherman to know which way the wind blows "
User avatar
Whalehead King
Raconteur Extraordinaire
Posts: 1232
Joined: Mon Apr 23, 2018 6:20 am
Location: Archdiocese of New Orleans

Wed Jun 20, 2018 10:14 pm

Fr_Tom wrote:
Wed Jun 20, 2018 7:16 pm
Whalehead King wrote:
Wed Jun 20, 2018 5:12 pm

I don't wear a hat when I'm driving a car, either. Not enough head room.

Nice pipe.
I can wear the homburg in the Suburban and the Crown Vic. What do you drive?
A Volkwagen Tiguan and my wife has put some kind of padding on the seats that adds about two inches. It is very rare that I'm in the car but when I am, I remove my hat. It's like being indoors even though there's no one else in the car but me and the dog.
This post by Whalehead King liked by (total 2):
avidBilly Joe
"There are so many bums in this world it must make angels weep. WK is the kind of guy mothers wish their daughters would marry. It's too bad there's only one of him." ---- Overheard in a coffee shop in New Orleans.
User avatar
avid
Senior Member
Posts: 1426
Joined: Mon May 07, 2018 1:01 pm

Thu Jun 21, 2018 9:01 am

Ruffinogold wrote:
Wed Jun 20, 2018 9:38 pm
avid wrote:
Wed Jun 20, 2018 9:01 pm
Image
My goodness , you look like a really good friend of mine from back in Tampa .. I would say you were brothers if I didnt know better . What a trip
I'm probably not as nice as he is... ;)
This post by avid liked by (total 2):
Fr_TomRuffinogold
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
insufferable filter guy
User avatar
Ruffinogold
The Mayor
Posts: 1827
Joined: Sun Apr 22, 2018 4:48 pm
Location: Mineral Bluff , Georgia

Sat Jun 23, 2018 9:44 am

avid wrote:
Thu Jun 21, 2018 9:01 am
Ruffinogold wrote:
Wed Jun 20, 2018 9:38 pm
avid wrote:
Wed Jun 20, 2018 9:01 pm
Image
My goodness , you look like a really good friend of mine from back in Tampa .. I would say you were brothers if I didnt know better . What a trip
I'm probably not as nice as he is... ;)
Oh , he's a true bastid , let me tell ya ! Which only makes it crazier
This post by Ruffinogold liked by:
avid
" Ya don't need a weatherman to know which way the wind blows "
User avatar
avid
Senior Member
Posts: 1426
Joined: Mon May 07, 2018 1:01 pm

Sat Jun 23, 2018 11:13 am

Ruffinogold wrote:
Sat Jun 23, 2018 9:44 am
avid wrote:
Thu Jun 21, 2018 9:01 am
Ruffinogold wrote:
Wed Jun 20, 2018 9:38 pm


My goodness , you look like a really good friend of mine from back in Tampa .. I would say you were brothers if I didnt know better . What a trip
I'm probably not as nice as he is... ;)
Oh , he's a true bastid , let me tell ya ! Which only makes it crazier
LOL
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
insufferable filter guy
RDPipes
Posts: 4
Joined: Sun Jun 24, 2018 6:27 pm

Thu Jun 28, 2018 12:19 am

I was a bit younger here believe it or not, no new ones of me.......and why would there be?

Image
This post by RDPipes liked by (total 11):
Kevin KeithWhalehead KingBilly JoeavidncrobbPreacher1611RuffinogoldLegionMikeDennisonLongshanksFlyfish Falls
Post Reply