This one does not do anything for me

Fr_Tom
Chaplain

Whalehead King wrote: Sat Mar 07, 2020 6:32 pm
arturo7 wrote: Sat Mar 07, 2020 6:07 pm
Bro Uhaha wrote: Sat Mar 07, 2020 3:33 pm As my sculptor/bullsh*tartist friend might say: It isn't about how it looks or what it does - what you see in it is just a reflection of part of yourself.
This implies that the pipe is a piece of art.

All I see is a poor design that someone is trying to fob off as stylish by giving it a high price.
It reminds me of this song:

Nice pipe content too...
"Prov'dence don't fire no blank ca'tridges, boys" Roughing It, Mark Twain

Old Ted Award - 2017
Tsal
Forum Decorum

Bro Uhaha wrote: Sat Mar 07, 2020 3:33 pm As my sculptor/bullsh*tartist friend might say: It isn't about how it looks or what it does - what you see in it is just a reflection of part of yourself.
Yeah, I can smell that from here. Lol
The Troll Whisperer
Tsal
Forum Decorum

Monstrosity pipes has a cult following, "cult" as in doomy gloomy artsy fartsy put it on a shelf and talk about it.
The Troll Whisperer
Dr Uhaha
Member in Very Good Standing

Bruyere_Royale wrote: Sat Mar 07, 2020 9:04 pm Monstrosity pipes has a cult following, "cult" as in doomy gloomy artsy fartsy put it on a shelf and talk about it.
Uh oh, I feel a dark and depressing haiku coming on. Something about pale moonlight and entropy. 🤣
Tsal
Forum Decorum

Bro Uhaha wrote: Sat Mar 07, 2020 9:18 pm
Bruyere_Royale wrote: Sat Mar 07, 2020 9:04 pm Monstrosity pipes has a cult following, "cult" as in doomy gloomy artsy fartsy put it on a shelf and talk about it.
Uh oh, I feel a dark and depressing haiku coming on. Something about pale moonlight and entropy. 🤣
While Joy Division is playing in the background. 😂
The Troll Whisperer
Olgobie

Someone at Joe's was supposed to list that on April 1st. It's just a few weeks early is all. Simple mistake.
Eating and drinking and merry making with a pipe in my hand. I probably should of been born a Hobbit.
Chef Benny
Codger in Training

Geeez.. After reading this thread.. I'm sure not going to post the new pipe I just got from cup o joes in the new pipes thread. ... I feel like a total A- hole. ... And I thought you guys were gonna be supportive. Thanks a lot! 🤣🤣
~ Tobacco is part of a complete breakfast.
Try Cob

When I look at this piece I see that part of me that might stubbornly smoke a bad pipe designed to drip tobacco juice under my tongue.

What do you see?
I see an "artist" who mistook constipation for inspiration and put the result on the market anyway.
Forget the past for it no more holds sway;
forget the future once you thought so bright