The July Corndog Fry™ Corndogs in Progress Thread

Whalehead King

Thelonious monkfish wrote: Sun Jul 08, 2018 7:11 pm And where it is now.

Shazam!
Wooda
Founding Member

As finished as is will ever be! Been too busy smoking it to bother with a coat of lacquer.
Underwater Basketweaver.
Baskets of basket pipes.
Wooda
Founding Member

Final update:
I drilled the airway at 1/4” by hand, and reamed out the burn chamber with a shaped and sharpened clock spring.

Looks rough, burns baccy real nice.
Underwater Basketweaver.
Baskets of basket pipes.
Preacher1611
Member in Good Standing

Wow, some nice work here fellas! Anyways, I uhh... kinda.. have to bow me head in shame... 'cause I uhh... spent all of June counting inventory and looking for clay pipes on the river :oops: I'm still looking for and finding clays! I bought the pipe for this and that's it. I plan on completing it, (or destroying it), and then waiting till next July's challenge for the smoking of it! We'll see how that goes...
Kevin Keith
Grand Poobah

It was a great July Corndog Fry 2018! I think [mention]Wooda[/mention] wins for his cobbled together Corny. That pipe is :awesome: ...Give that man a button! We'll do it again next year kids, so getcha a cornydog or make one, or just smoke a cob...mainly smoke a cob!
FJB
Vote Trump 2024!
Wooda
Founding Member

Kevin Keith wrote: Wed Aug 01, 2018 4:16 am It was a great July Corndog Fry 2018! I think @Wooda wins for his cobbled together Corny. That pipe is :awesome: ...Give that man a button! We'll do it again next year kids, so getcha a cornydog or make one, or just smoke a cob...mainly smoke a cob!
WOOHOO!!

BRAGGING RIGHTS, BABY!
Underwater Basketweaver.
Baskets of basket pipes.
Whalehead King

Preacher1611 wrote: Tue Jul 17, 2018 8:32 am Wow, some nice work here fellas! Anyways, I uhh... kinda.. have to bow me head in shame... 'cause I uhh... spent all of June counting inventory and looking for clay pipes on the river :oops: I'm still looking for and finding clays! I bought the pipe for this and that's it. I plan on completing it, (or destroying it), and then waiting till next July's challenge for the smoking of it! We'll see how that goes...
I'm with you, Preacher. I forgot all about this after the first week of July. All I've got to show on August 1st is egg on my face.

:oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: