free pipes

Kevin Keith
Grand Poobah

Hell [mention]ted[/mention], you might have to send those bad boys to our honorary new pipe smoker, [mention]Ruffinogold[/mention]! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
FJB
Vote Trump 2024!
Ruffinogold
The Mayor

Kevin Keith wrote: Fri Sep 14, 2018 3:16 pm Hell @ted, you might have to send those bad boys to our honorary new pipe smoker, @Ruffinogold! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Ruffinonewb ... sounds good ! Lol
" I believe adventure is nothing but a romantic name for trouble " L.L.
APWB

@ted I’m not brand new, been at it a couple years but probably only a couple dozen bowls smoked in that time. I’d be happy to have them, they’re both shapes I don’t have. If you’d rather wait for someone newer that’s fine with me!
ted
Broken Pipe

I'm delighted to let you have them. Please send me a PM with an address and they will leave tomorrow (OOPs Dentist) …. Thursday. They will be clean and sanitized. You may want to do your own cleaning. If so, tell me in the PM.. ted
MikeDennison
Certified Codger

Awesome! These pipes are goin' to a good home! :D
"I realized I had the gift of seeming to know more than I actually did." -A.J. Cronin-
APWB

ted wrote: Tue Sep 18, 2018 4:18 pm I'm delighted to let you have them. Please send me a PM with an address and they will leave tomorrow (OOPs Dentist) …. Thursday. They will be clean and sanitized. You may want to do your own cleaning. If so, tell me in the PM.. ted
PM sent. Thanks so much!