what is this pipe?please help

Post Reply
Posts: 1
Joined: Mon Sep 24, 2018 11:59 pm

Tue Sep 25, 2018 12:19 am

I bought a lot of pipes from Ireland and this was listed as a Peterson Airflow, but the only mark on is Airflow. I can't find any info online about this pipe, or even it's shape name
So I joined here hoping someone could tell me what this is please. Thanks

This post by nannerpuddin liked by (total 3):
User avatar
Posts: 3022
Joined: Sun Apr 22, 2018 2:44 pm
Location: Diocese of Northern Indiana

Tue Sep 25, 2018 5:40 am

I have never seen an Airflow.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Peterson-039-s ... 7675.l2557

It does seem that Peterson had an Airflow line.
This post by Fr_Tom liked by (total 2):
"Prov'dence don't fire no blank ca'tridges, boys" Roughing It, Mark Twain

Old Ted Award - 2017
User avatar
Active Member
Posts: 356
Joined: Mon May 07, 2018 1:01 pm

Tue Sep 25, 2018 10:20 am

If nothing else, a p-lip
This post by avid liked by (total 2):
User avatar
The Mayor
Posts: 1062
Joined: Sun Apr 22, 2018 4:48 pm
Location: Mineral Bluff , Georgia

Thu Sep 27, 2018 9:00 pm

Man , it sounds familiar ... atm my brain is blank but might not be later. Its a neat looking pipe
" Ya don't need a weatherman to know which way the wind blows "
User avatar
Active Member
Posts: 259
Joined: Tue May 08, 2018 11:32 am
Location: Van Schaick Island, NY

Fri Sep 28, 2018 2:07 pm

It's a nice looking pipe! I have a similar issue with a pipe I got off of craigslist a few years back; the only thing it says is Kansas and I could never find anymore Kansas pipes.
Post Reply