Your favorite and/or most sentimental pipe

oubobcat

Fri Jan 25, 2019 10:44 am

The Meerschaum my wife gave me as a wedding present
This post by oubobcat liked by (total 11):
PeacockhoutenzielFr_TomJohnnyLongshanksIslayphileMr BeardsleyKevin KeithThelonious monkfishsimplepipesMarineDad
Big fan for Kramer's Father Dempsey
Bigflo

Mon Jan 28, 2019 11:26 am

I’d say it’s my Peterson Dracula 106 my wife got it for me right after my diagnosis
This post by Bigflo liked by (total 4):
Fr_TomIslayphileKevin KeithThelonious monkfish
Bigflo

Mon Jan 28, 2019 11:28 am

This post by Bigflo liked by (total 11):
houtenzielLongshanksFr_TomMr BeardsleyIslayphileKevin KeithPeacockThelonious monkfishracinghosssimplepipesMarineDad
racinghoss

Sun Feb 17, 2019 1:00 pm

I have three that we're my grandad's pipes. All of them are great smokers. He was kind of an ass, but a hard man and a great bunch of stories. I love those pipes. A BC prince, a Dr G Royalton, and a Stanwell Brass Band Dublin (which spurred me to attempt to collect all the rusticated Brass Band pipes).

This post by racinghoss liked by (total 7):
IslayphilehoutenzielPeacockThelonious monkfishsimplepipesMr BeardsleyLongshanks
racinghoss

Sun Feb 17, 2019 1:03 pm

I also have a Turkish meer that a buddy bought while stationed in Turkey, and later gave to me. The pipe is nothing special, but my dad scrimshawed an Eagle, Globe, and Anchor on it. Not his best work, as he's getting old and shaky, but at the time it was the only artwork of his that I owned. We are both old Marines, so it is definitely sentimental.

This post by racinghoss liked by (total 11):
IslayphileKevin KeithhoutenzielPeacockFr_TomThelonious monkfishMr BeardsleyLongshanksoldbillGrimpeurMarineDad
simplepipes
Member in Good Standing

Sun Feb 17, 2019 9:22 pm

3rd and 7th Falcons from the left were a matched set I received from a favorite Pipe Smoking Uncle for my High School Graduation near 50 years past.

-sp
This post by simplepipes liked by (total 9):
Mr BeardsleyKevin KeithThelonious monkfishFr_TomIslayphileracinghossLongshanksGrimpeurMarineDad
Bigflo

Tue Feb 19, 2019 8:47 pm

racinghoss wrote:
Sun Feb 17, 2019 1:03 pm
I also have a Turkish meer that a buddy bought while stationed in Turkey, and later gave to me. The pipe is nothing special, but my dad scrimshawed an Eagle, Globe, and Anchor on it. Not his best work, as he's getting old and shaky, but at the time it was the only artwork of his that I owned. We are both old Marines, so it is definitely sentimental.

That’s a beautiful pipe my dad was also a marine
This post by Bigflo liked by (total 3):
oldbillGrimpeurracinghoss