Missouri Meerschaum Bully 2019

Tsal
Forum Decorum

Kevin Keith wrote: Fri Apr 19, 2019 11:58 am
Bruyere_Royale wrote: Fri Apr 19, 2019 11:52 am
Kevin Keith wrote: Fri Apr 19, 2019 11:31 am These new cobs are more like the ones on the right in this picture. The four actual corndogs were Radio, Roxy, Colombia, and Golfer. They had the diamond shanks. The ones on the right in the pic are square on some and diamond on others. Their shanks were wood where the corndog shanks were cob. The "Bully" is a fine reproduction of the square shank cobs and I'm sorry I missed out. I did miss out but I shouldn't have had to. It's a shame if MM doesn't see fit to make them a permanent line.

I'll forgive you too.
I'll take all the forgiveness I can get!
In all seriousness, I'm glad somebody around here knows the history of these things and has photographic proof of their existence.
The Troll Whisperer
Longshanks
Member in Good Standing

I had one in my hands at one point. It looked a lot like the Roxy, all cob, but I don't remember the shank tapering that much. It was really a nice bulldog shape. I picked it up in a lot that I purchased to refurbish, and I sold it after I cleaned it up a little. I remember it went quick. That was early on in my pipe history, before I knew any better.
Longshanks
"He who shall, so shall he... wait, who?" :?
arturo7
Member in Good Standing

I think it's kinda cool.

MM version of a bulldog.

But I guess that's stating the obvious...

More coffee please.
ever forward
Ruffinogold
The Mayor

Ray Mackessy wrote: Thu Apr 18, 2019 3:54 pm Look what's new at Missouri Meerschaum. It's their Bully 2019 which is made to celebrate their 150th Anniversary. Just ordered mine.
It's about damn time
" I believe adventure is nothing but a romantic name for trouble " L.L.
Preacher1611
Member in Good Standing

It's not a bad looking little pipe. I look forward to seeing what they come out with next in their limited releases.
Mr Beardsley
Founding Member

I have my social media set to notify me when MM posts so hopefully I can get you fellas that want one the availability info in a timely manner
“If you try to fail, and succeed, which have you done?” - George Carlin
Tsal
Forum Decorum

Mr Beardsley wrote: Tue Apr 23, 2019 11:37 am I have my social media set to notify me when MM posts so hopefully I can get you fellas that want one the availability info in a timely manner
If this is your justifier, I'm perfectly fine with that. Lol
The Troll Whisperer
Mr Beardsley
Founding Member

Bruyere_Royale wrote: Wed Apr 24, 2019 6:15 am
Mr Beardsley wrote: Tue Apr 23, 2019 11:37 am I have my social media set to notify me when MM posts so hopefully I can get you fellas that want one the availability info in a timely manner
:lol: :lol: I'm still firmly in the nope camp. I could get 2 brylons (minimum) for what they are charging
“If you try to fail, and succeed, which have you done?” - George Carlin
Tsal
Forum Decorum

Mr Beardsley wrote: Wed Apr 24, 2019 11:33 am
Bruyere_Royale wrote: Wed Apr 24, 2019 6:15 am
:lol: :lol: I'm still firmly in the nope camp. I could get 2 brylons (minimum) for what they are charging
I can't go argue that.. :D
The Troll Whisperer
Islayphile
Member in Good Standing

Back in stock...get em while they’re hot!