A new to me pipe sales site

Kevin Keith
Grand Poobah

I bought a twisty Falcon from them a couple of years ago and have nothing but good things to say about them. Good vendor.
FJB
Vote Trump 2024!
Mr Beardsley
Founding Member

Shhhhhh. Let's not ruin one of the best low key spots to shop :lol: That's where I've been spending the bulk of my money for quite a while. Fantastic people
“If you try to fail, and succeed, which have you done?” - George Carlin
cigrmaster
Member in Good Standing

Tobaccopipes has the second best inventory of tobacco outside of smokingpipes that I have seen. They blow away PC and have even more that 4noggins which I consider 3rd best inventory. If I were still building my cellar, I would be using TP quite a bit.
Harris
Thelonious monkfish
Codger in Training

Mr Beardsley wrote: Sun Apr 21, 2019 1:45 pm Shhhhhh. Let's not ruin one of the best low key spots to shop :lol: That's where I've been spending the bulk of my money for quite a while. Fantastic people
I know, right! Been discreetly using them for years, they even had some untouched GH during the shortage before this recent drop/drought cycle. It was nice quietly snagging boxes of Grasmere etc. They recently started charging for shipping, which is crazy that they made it so long under the radar like that. Maybe it's why they started charging.
Houtenziel
Codger in Training

Thelonious monkfish wrote: Thu May 02, 2019 4:01 pm
Mr Beardsley wrote: Sun Apr 21, 2019 1:45 pm Shhhhhh. Let's not ruin one of the best low key spots to shop :lol: That's where I've been spending the bulk of my money for quite a while. Fantastic people
I know, right! Been discreetly using them for years, they even had some untouched GH during the shortage before this recent drop/drought cycle. It was nice quietly snagging boxes of Grasmere etc. They recently started charging for shipping, which is crazy that they made it so long under the radar like that. Maybe it's why they started charging.
Even with their new shipping charges, they still offer cheap flat-rate on orders unless they are like 5 lbs.

They have the most insanely good customer service too. They will make it right no matter what.. which is not something I can say for the other online retailers.. At one point I had an issue with something I got there and I sent them an email about it.. got a personal call back to let me know they were going to fix it asap.
“To educate a person in the mind but not in morals is to educate a menace to society.”
― Theodore Roosevelt
Mr Beardsley
Founding Member

Thelonious monkfish wrote: Thu May 02, 2019 4:01 pm
I was chatting it up with Ben one afternoon and he told me that they didn't want to start charging for shipping but he was getting eaten alive by folks who'd order a pouch of Carter Hall and nothing else. That will nickel and dime a business out of existence real quick. Their shipping is still less than hipster central and gets to me faster as well
“If you try to fail, and succeed, which have you done?” - George Carlin