Old Pipe and Tobacco Ads

Whalehead King

The jingle in the first three of these commercials gets on my last nerve. I like the fourth one; I used to date a dame like that. The fifth installment of this series, though, the fifth one is the best.

Kevin Keith
Grand Poobah

Whalehead King wrote: Tue Aug 07, 2018 4:11 pm The jingle in the first three of these commercials gets on my last nerve. I like the fourth one; I used to date a dame like that. The fifth installment of this series, though, the fifth one is the best.

I hate you.
FJB
Vote Trump 2024!
Kevin Keith
Grand Poobah

FJB
Vote Trump 2024!
Kevin Keith
Grand Poobah

I miss Chubbins!

FJB
Vote Trump 2024!
Whalehead King

Kevin Keith wrote: Fri Aug 24, 2018 5:47 am I miss Chubbins!

The National Joy Smoke.
LtPiper

Even the Flintstones knew how to not be politically correct (in more than one way).
"It is ordained in the eternal constitution of things, that men of intemperate minds cannot be free. Their passions forge the fetters." - Edmund Burke
LtPiper

This ad cracks me up! It can be hard to hear but is worth turning up the volume for.
"It is ordained in the eternal constitution of things, that men of intemperate minds cannot be free. Their passions forge the fetters." - Edmund Burke
Whalehead King

LtPiper wrote: Fri Aug 24, 2018 4:58 pm It can be hard to hear but is worth turning up the volume.
Good advice. :)
Whalehead King

I don't chew tobacco, and I don't run a sawmill, but if I did either, this would be my chewing tobacco:

Preacher1611
Member in Good Standing

LtPiper wrote: Fri Aug 24, 2018 4:58 pm This ad cracks me up! It can be hard to hear but is worth turning up the volume for.

That was fantastic!