Headmart🌟

Citizen B
Raconteur Extraordinaire

Ronv69 wrote: Thu Oct 07, 2021 9:33 pm
Citizen B wrote: Thu Oct 07, 2021 9:05 pm
Ruffinogold wrote: Thu Oct 07, 2021 8:41 pm

Id bet my left *** that Louisiana has all that stuff . Ya might have to venture out of the city
It's too far.

Remember, I drive a motor scooter and I hate to go on the interstate. The kind of places where they have that kind of snuff are probably 5-6 hours away on back roads. I would rather keep doing like the Doctor did and poke my head into random shops. You never know what is hidden in plain sight. I'm still looking. Some day I'm going to pinch some of that American-made scotch snuff. Some day. Que sera, sera.
Did you ever try any of those cigars that they roll in the French Market?
Yes.
They sell them next to the cash register in the grocery store I frequent. It's just a desktop humidor next to the cash register. There are no prices or anything. It's all on the honor system. They are 8 bucks a stick. You can't beat the convenience.
-- The Rhinestone Dandy.
Ronv69
Founding Member

Citizen B wrote: Thu Oct 07, 2021 9:39 pm
Citizen B wrote: Thu Oct 07, 2021 9:05 pm

It's too far.

Remember, I drive a motor scooter and I hate to go on the interstate. The kind of places where they have that kind of snuff are probably 5-6 hours away on back roads. I would rather keep doing like the Doctor did and poke my head into random shops. You never know what is hidden in plain sight. I'm still looking. Some day I'm going to pinch some of that American-made scotch snuff. Some day. Que sera, sera.
Yes.
They sell them next to the cash register in the grocery store I frequent. It's just a desktop humidor next to the cash register. There are no prices or anything. It's all on the honor system. They are 8 bucks a stick. You can't beat the convenience.
I enjoyed watching them roll them, but they were very busy so I didn't buy any.
God and Texas!
Citizen B
Raconteur Extraordinaire

Ronv69 wrote: Thu Oct 07, 2021 10:24 pm
Yes.
https://cansecos.com/home
-- The Rhinestone Dandy.
Ronv69
Founding Member

Citizen B wrote: Thu Oct 07, 2021 11:28 pm
Ronv69 wrote: Thu Oct 07, 2021 10:24 pm

Yes.
https://cansecos.com/home
👍
God and Texas!
Dr Uhaha
Member in Very Good Standing

Cruised back to the Headmart🌟 in a hoodie with an Arizona iced tea in hand.

Cause that's how I roll boi!
Houtenziel
Codger in Training

Man I am jealous. I have been trying to find which places have this stuff around here. I figured it'd be somewhat easier to find snuff here, but that hasn't been the case so far.
“To educate a person in the mind but not in morals is to educate a menace to society.”
― Theodore Roosevelt
Dr Uhaha
Member in Very Good Standing

Houtenziel wrote: Wed Oct 13, 2021 4:16 pm Man I am jealous. I have been trying to find which places have this stuff around here. I figured it'd be somewhat easier to find snuff here, but that hasn't been the case so far.
Well, apparently I've been looking in the wrong places all along. :lol: