Back again.

Preacher1611
Member in Good Standing

Welcome to the forum Bowhunt!
Bowhunt

Poor Bowhunt. Look what he's started and he didn't even mean to. :(

There are worse things than being hijacked by friendly folk. I haven't been to New England, but I have heard it well spoken of. I'm from the part of Ohio that's quite sure if we're the Midwest or West Virginia. Where the real people live, not them city folk.
Ruffinogold
The Mayor

Welcome from the mountains of North Georgia :thumbs:
" I believe adventure is nothing but a romantic name for trouble " L.L.
Rusticated

Bowhunt wrote: Sat Sep 08, 2018 7:58 am Poor Bowhunt. Look what he's started and he didn't even mean to. :(

There are worse things than being hijacked by friendly folk. I haven't been to New England, but I have heard it well spoken of. I'm from the part of Ohio that's quite sure if we're the Midwest or West Virginia. Where the real people live, not them city folk.
Hey hey now Bowhunt, watch them thar comments 'bout us city folk! Some of us are truly country at heart and just born and stuck here. I have some great memories of Ohio as a kid. My family used to go visit my great aunt and uncle in Shadyside across the river from Wheeling, West VA. My uncle owned property that went right down to the Ohio River where I caught many a catfish. Every time I was back there I felt like Huck Finn on the banks of the Ohio...just didn't have the cob in my mouth at 10yo; mom would've blistered my arse with a switch! :lol: