New to the New Forum

MikeDennison
Certified Codger

Preacher1611 wrote: Wed Aug 01, 2018 9:01 am Hello and welcome from NY!
Thanks, Preacher! :)
"I realized I had the gift of seeming to know more than I actually did." -A.J. Cronin-
Davidnh

Hello there Sir What part if New England are you from?
MikeDennison
Certified Codger

Davidnh wrote: Mon Sep 17, 2018 8:51 am Hello there Sir What part if New England are you from?
The rude part; Mass. :lol:
"I realized I had the gift of seeming to know more than I actually did." -A.J. Cronin-
Whalehead King

MikeDennison wrote: Mon Sep 17, 2018 9:27 am
Davidnh wrote: Mon Sep 17, 2018 8:51 am Hello there Sir What part if New England are you from?
The rude part; Mass. :lol:
He is as sweet as a Necco Wafer. :)
Whalehead King

I don't want to start a 'Moxie Thread' so I'm just going to post this video here for all you New Englanders, and for those of us who love the distinctively different taste of Moxie:

No intention to derail this intended. I just don't have anywhere else to put this epic video. *****Uuuurp.*****
MikeDennison
Certified Codger

Whalehead King wrote: Mon Sep 17, 2018 6:58 pm I don't want to start a 'Moxie Thread' so I'm just going to post this video here for all you New Englanders, and for those of us who love the distinctively different taste of Moxie:

No intention to derail this intended. I just don't have anywhere else to put this epic video. *****Uuuurp.*****
Love Moxie! But not from the can or plastic bottle. Glass bottle is best...just as cold as you can get it. And if that don't raise hair on yer chest, just apply it directly. :lol: