IN MEMORY OF NITEHAWK

Rusticated

Ruffinogold wrote: Tue Sep 18, 2018 9:29 pm See , his wife was sick pretty bad . My wife is sick also . I was having a tuff time with it some years ago and Darryl got through to my head about it . He had been dealing with it before I and had a better mental grip on it all . He gave me strength

Sadly , and this is whats killing me .. his wife passed and later on that night he followed ... collapsed and passed .
My heart goes out to you man; friends like that are a special gift to be treasured. I'm an old Navy salt myself and served in the surface fleet of Subcompac in the 70's so whenever I hear of a fellow sailor put out to the heavenly sea, my heart aches some. God rest his soul and comfort yours.
JBRiner

I hate to hear this Ruff. I wasn’t close to him like you, but I remember that his post were top notch and I enjoyed seeing his avatar pop up.

Prayers are being sent for his family and all those that knew him.
Adwyth
mrpipster
Solid Citizen

Sorry Ruff
"Fear is the Mother of Morality." Friedrich Nietzsche
Wooda
Founding Member

I don't have the words.
I have tears for his loss, deep respect for his journey with his wife through her illness, and incredible joy that they can be together still.
Underwater Basketweaver.
Baskets of basket pipes.
Maynard

I remember Nitehawk he was a good guy and a very interesting fellow.
SteveNH

Sorry to hear of Nitehawk's passing. I remember some conversations in PSF 1.0, although it is starting to get foggy. Sounds like he was there for you Ruff.
CoreyR
Founding Member

I cannot say I was close to him but I do remember him. I am sorry to hear this. Prayers for his family.
Billy Joe

I remember nitehawk, he was a frequent contributor at one time, and always had something interesting to add to the conversation.
RIP.
Preacher1611
Member in Good Standing

I remember him, didn't know him, but I recognized that name and avatar. I'll keep him and his wife's family in prayer.
xrundog

Sorry to read this. I had a number of conversations with Nitehawk. Nice guy! I'm not sure I knew he was a fellow squid.