Anniversary Kake in a Grabow Starfire

Fr_Tom
Chaplain

Margate in a Charatan pot

"Prov'dence don't fire no blank ca'tridges, boys" Roughing It, Mark Twain

Old Ted Award - 2017
Ruffinogold
The Mayor

Ive been so busy lately it just sucks . Feel like I havent been here in ages and its weird . I enjoyed a fantastic hamburger and sat back with a Savinelli Tevere Prince filled with Wessex Burley Slice , which is a blend that should be available in bulk as cheap as a Sutiff bulk .. in a perfect world . Seriously , its such a great blend and shames most all other burley blends out there
" I believe adventure is nothing but a romantic name for trouble " L.L.
Ruffinogold
The Mayor

Thelonious monkfish wrote: Sat Sep 29, 2018 6:28 pm Anniversary Kake in a Grabow Starfire

I love that pipe , brother !! My next smoke will be out of my Norm Poker
" I believe adventure is nothing but a romantic name for trouble " L.L.
Fr_Tom
Chaplain

Ruffinogold wrote: Sat Sep 29, 2018 6:51 pm Ive been so busy lately it just sucks . Feel like I havent been here in ages and its weird . I enjoyed a fantastic hamburger and sat back with a Savinelli Tevere Prince filled with Wessex Burley Slice , which is a blend that should be available in bulk as cheap as a Sutiff bulk .. in a perfect world . Seriously , its such a great blend and shames most all other burley blends out there
I have a tin of the Wessex I got in the multipass. It is waiting for the fullness of time.
"Prov'dence don't fire no blank ca'tridges, boys" Roughing It, Mark Twain

Old Ted Award - 2017
Mr Beardsley
Founding Member

Ruffinogold wrote: Sat Sep 29, 2018 6:51 pm Ive been so busy lately it just sucks . Feel like I havent been here in ages and its weird . I enjoyed a fantastic hamburger and sat back with a Savinelli Tevere Prince filled with Wessex Burley Slice , which is a blend that should be available in bulk as cheap as a Sutiff bulk .. in a perfect world . Seriously , its such a great blend and shames most all other burley blends out there
A world where wessex burley slice is available in bulk would be the best world ever
“If you try to fail, and succeed, which have you done?” - George Carlin
Mr Beardsley
Founding Member

Since awesome burley's were mentioned earlier I decided to smoke a bit of the Edgeworth slices I have left in the stubby tomato. Weller antique on the side
“If you try to fail, and succeed, which have you done?” - George Carlin
Kevin Keith
Grand Poobah

Ruffinogold wrote: Sat Sep 29, 2018 6:51 pm Ive been so busy lately it just sucks . Feel like I havent been here in ages and its weird .
Well...stop it! We miss you when you're not here!
FJB
Vote Trump 2024!
whitebriar

FR. Tom said>>>>>You get more or less 150 bowls out of a pound of tobacco.>>>>>>>>

Thanks Padre--i had wondered for years how many bowls per pound--this at least gives me a close figure--i suppose i could have tried to calculate it, but my math is worse than suspect<<grin>>

//edit::// forgot to add--today was my own burley mix in a BC pot--pretty decent mix in a big pipe--relaxed to the max--