Old Joe Krantz 4 Trade

Rusticated

Well...maybe I didn't give it enough of a chance, but it's up for trade if anyone's interested. I bought a half pound a couple of weeks ago from cupojoe's and smoked two pipe fulls. I'd be interested in swapping for Prince Albert(regular); Carter Hall; C&D Opening Night, Night Train, or Sunday Picnic; Captain Black Royal; Mac Baren Seven Seas Black. I'm open to suggestions!
mrpipster
Solid Citizen

I have a 1.75g tin of Mac Barren Vanilla Cream Flake unopened I will trade.
"Fear is the Mother of Morality." Friedrich Nietzsche
Rusticated

mrpipster wrote: Sun Sep 30, 2018 9:44 am I have a 1.75g tin of Mac Barren Vanilla Cream Flake unopened I will trade.
Hmm, TR has really mixed reviews on this one. It seems you either love it or hate it with few middle of the road reviews. How do you like it?
mrpipster
Solid Citizen

I like it.
"Fear is the Mother of Morality." Friedrich Nietzsche
MikeDennison
Certified Codger

I've got some Chatham Manor I'll trade. Similar to Carter Hall, and some like it better.
"I realized I had the gift of seeming to know more than I actually did." -A.J. Cronin-
Rusticated

mrpipster wrote: Sun Sep 30, 2018 1:47 pmI like it.
Thanks mrpipster, but since I've never tried CH (I know...hard to believe) and it's on my bucket list, I'm going to go with Mike's Chatham. Looking forward to popping the tin on the Mc Clelland VA tomorrow tho! Hope you're enjoying the Margate and PS Balkan Supreme. Thanks again for the trade :thumbs:
Rusticated

MikeDennison wrote: Sun Sep 30, 2018 1:52 pm I've got some Chatham Manor I'll trade. Similar to Carter Hall, and some like it better.
Sounds good Mike, I'll shoot you a PM with my address.
Fr_Tom
Chaplain

Trade complete and thread closed...
"Prov'dence don't fire no blank ca'tridges, boys" Roughing It, Mark Twain

Old Ted Award - 2017