What Are You Smoking October 2018

Locked
User avatar
Fr_Tom
Chaplain
Posts: 3830
Joined: Sun Apr 22, 2018 2:44 pm
Location: Diocese of Northern Indiana

Mon Oct 01, 2018 2:56 am

OJK in a Silver Duke pot

Image
This post by Fr_Tom liked by (total 7):
Mr BeardsleyKevin KeithMaynardMikeDennisonThelonious monkfishsimplepipesNeckbeard the nice
"Prov'dence don't fire no blank ca'tridges, boys" Roughing It, Mark Twain

Old Ted Award - 2017
User avatar
SidStavros
Active Member
Posts: 142
Joined: Tue Jul 24, 2018 2:56 am

Mon Oct 01, 2018 3:29 am

Image


Image


A & C Petersen Belle Epoque.
This post by SidStavros liked by (total 7):
Fr_TomMr BeardsleyKevin KeithMaynardMikeDennisonThelonious monkfishsimplepipes
Blog for the New pipe smoker: http://Pipe-smoke.blogspot.gr
User avatar
Fr_Tom
Chaplain
Posts: 3830
Joined: Sun Apr 22, 2018 2:44 pm
Location: Diocese of Northern Indiana

Mon Oct 01, 2018 4:02 am

Picayune in a BST pot

Image
This post by Fr_Tom liked by (total 7):
Mr BeardsleymrpipsterKevin KeithMaynardMikeDennisonThelonious monkfishsimplepipes
"Prov'dence don't fire no blank ca'tridges, boys" Roughing It, Mark Twain

Old Ted Award - 2017
User avatar
mrpipster
Solid Citizen
Posts: 291
Joined: Mon Apr 23, 2018 5:07 am

Mon Oct 01, 2018 4:59 am

Nice pipe.
This post by mrpipster liked by (total 5):
Fr_TomKevin KeithMikeDennisonThelonious monkfishMaynard
User avatar
Fr_Tom
Chaplain
Posts: 3830
Joined: Sun Apr 22, 2018 2:44 pm
Location: Diocese of Northern Indiana

Mon Oct 01, 2018 5:11 am

ODF-RR in a GBD pot

Image
This post by Fr_Tom liked by (total 7):
MaynardKevin KeithMikeDennisonMr BeardsleyThelonious monkfishsimplepipesSidStavros
"Prov'dence don't fire no blank ca'tridges, boys" Roughing It, Mark Twain

Old Ted Award - 2017
User avatar
Maynard
Active Member
Posts: 257
Joined: Mon Aug 06, 2018 4:36 pm
Location: East Tennessee

Mon Oct 01, 2018 5:48 am

Image RATTRAY’S HOW in this Willard.
This post by Maynard liked by (total 6):
Fr_TomKevin KeithMikeDennisonMr BeardsleyThelonious monkfishsimplepipes
User avatar
mrpipster
Solid Citizen
Posts: 291
Joined: Mon Apr 23, 2018 5:07 am

Mon Oct 01, 2018 6:12 am

Fr_Tom wrote:
Mon Oct 01, 2018 5:11 am
ODF-RR in a GBD pot

Image
Nice. How many pipes do you own Father?
This post by mrpipster liked by (total 4):
Kevin KeithMikeDennisonThelonious monkfishMaynard
User avatar
Fr_Tom
Chaplain
Posts: 3830
Joined: Sun Apr 22, 2018 2:44 pm
Location: Diocese of Northern Indiana

Mon Oct 01, 2018 6:26 am

mrpipster wrote:
Mon Oct 01, 2018 6:12 am
Fr_Tom wrote:
Mon Oct 01, 2018 5:11 am
ODF-RR in a GBD pot

Image
Nice. How many pipes do you own Father?
It is best not to count because then I will have an answer if my wife asks. I tend to have 2 or 3 I smoke every day and then another 5 or so off the rack that are in the current smoking rotation. They all get smoked pretty hard for a week or two and then I pull another 5 or so off the rack and put the others back.

I will say I have a rack that has 7 rows of 13 pipes that is full.
This post by Fr_Tom liked by (total 5):
MikeDennisonKevin KeithThelonious monkfishMaynardsimplepipes
"Prov'dence don't fire no blank ca'tridges, boys" Roughing It, Mark Twain

Old Ted Award - 2017
User avatar
Fr_Tom
Chaplain
Posts: 3830
Joined: Sun Apr 22, 2018 2:44 pm
Location: Diocese of Northern Indiana

Mon Oct 01, 2018 6:27 am

Sutliff Revelation Match in a Grabow freehand

Image
This post by Fr_Tom liked by (total 7):
Mr BeardsleyMikeDennisonKevin KeithThelonious monkfishMaynardsimplepipesSidStavros
"Prov'dence don't fire no blank ca'tridges, boys" Roughing It, Mark Twain

Old Ted Award - 2017
User avatar
mrpipster
Solid Citizen
Posts: 291
Joined: Mon Apr 23, 2018 5:07 am

Mon Oct 01, 2018 6:35 am

Fr_Tom wrote:
Mon Oct 01, 2018 6:26 am
mrpipster wrote:
Mon Oct 01, 2018 6:12 am
Fr_Tom wrote:
Mon Oct 01, 2018 5:11 am
ODF-RR in a GBD pot

Image
Nice. How many pipes do you own Father?
It is best not to count because then I will have an answer if my wife asks. I tend to have 2 or 3 I smoke every day and then another 5 or so off the rack that are in the current smoking rotation. They all get smoked pretty hard for a week or two and then I pull another 5 or so off the rack and put the others back.

I will say I have a rack that has 7 rows of 13 pipes that is full.
wow! I only have 5 briars. I have 4 more a member on the other PSF sent me to restore but, I havent gotten to that yet. I mostly smoke MM.
This post by mrpipster liked by (total 6):
Fr_TomMikeDennisonKevin KeithThelonious monkfishMaynardsimplepipes
Locked