Easiest Image Hosting Site

Mr Beardsley
Founding Member

I wasn't aware it worked that way. I've been taking a picture on my phone, then uploading it to postimages and then doing the whole copy / paste dance
“If you try to fail, and succeed, which have you done?” - George Carlin
Fr_Tom
Chaplain

Mr Beardsley wrote: Sat Oct 06, 2018 11:33 pm I wasn't aware it worked that way. I've been taking a picture on my phone, then uploading it to postimages and then doing the whole copy / paste dance
Not to discourage you from using postimages, but I think that is too much work...
"Prov'dence don't fire no blank ca'tridges, boys" Roughing It, Mark Twain

Old Ted Award - 2017
Mr Beardsley
Founding Member

Fr_Tom wrote: Sun Oct 07, 2018 3:31 am
Mr Beardsley wrote: Sat Oct 06, 2018 11:33 pm I wasn't aware it worked that way. I've been taking a picture on my phone, then uploading it to postimages and then doing the whole copy / paste dance
Not to discourage you from using postimages, but I think that is too much work...
I agree 100 percent
BlueRidge
Member in Good Standing

Are you able to resize pictures added directly from a phone? If i post one from my photo library it looks good on mobile but on a laptop/pc it seems you have to scroll a mile and is probably annoying.
Mr Beardsley
Founding Member

Southern Appalachia wrote: Mon Oct 08, 2018 9:20 am Are you able to resize pictures added directly from a phone? If i post one from my photo library it looks good on mobile but on a laptop/pc it seems you have to scroll a mile and is probably annoying.
I think that would depend on whether you have a photo editor on the phone. The only other way I can think of is to possibly turn down the resolution when you're snapping the pic, and no one wants to do that
BlueRidge
Member in Good Standing

okay I can play around with iphoto or whatever it's called edit features, thanks