First 90 days of PSF

Fr_Tom
Chaplain

Sat Oct 13, 2018 1:02 pm

Splodger wrote:
Sat Oct 13, 2018 12:49 pm
I've only recently joined PSF, and already I've found that people are friendly and happy to help. But I'm a little embarrassed to say, that the reason I joined this forum as opposed to any other, is that the site looked good on my smartphone, my tablet and my computer. Other forums do not. A bit shallow perhaps, but if it's hard to read or navigate a site then, like many people, I'm gone.
It seems somewhat practical and not shallow to me.
This post by Fr_Tom liked by (total 3):
SplodgerMikeDennisonKevin Keith
"Prov'dence don't fire no blank ca'tridges, boys" Roughing It, Mark Twain

Old Ted Award - 2017
Rusticated

Sat Oct 13, 2018 8:46 pm

So sorry to here of the marital unhappiness; it's always more difficult with/on children, but whatever path you take I hope lasting joy accompanies it. Being a noob at the time I joined, at the onset, I had no idea it was a restart forum. With all the camaraderie, generosity, and helpfulness, it just felt like a club I'd been part of for much longer; a tribute to the quality of it's members. Thanks sisyphus for your oversight in the midst of your difficulties and no worries when you skip a beat...we're there for ya.
This post by Rusticated liked by (total 3):
Kevin KeithFr_TomMikeDennison
Kevin Keith
Grand Poobah

Sat Oct 13, 2018 9:00 pm

Rusticated wrote:
So sorry to here of the marital unhappiness; it's always more difficult with/on children, but whatever path you take I hope lasting joy accompanies it. Being a noob at the time I joined, at the onset, I had no idea it was a restart forum. With all the camaraderie, generosity, and helpfulness, it just felt like a club I'd been part of for much longer; a tribute to the quality of it's members. Thanks sisyphus for your oversight in the midst of your difficulties and no worries when you skip a beat...we're there for ya.
And we're better because you're here Rust!
This post by Kevin Keith liked by (total 3):
Fr_TomRusticatedMikeDennison
Rusticated

Sat Oct 13, 2018 9:45 pm

Kevin Keith wrote:
Sat Oct 13, 2018 9:00 pm
Rusticated wrote:
And we're better because you're here Rust!
Thanks Kevin!
This post by Rusticated liked by (total 3):
Fr_TomKevin KeithMikeDennison
Kevin Keith
Grand Poobah

Sat Oct 20, 2018 9:05 pm

Well gents, we got a nice little forum going here, don't we? :awesome:

Here's a redhead just for @Ruffinogold !

This post by Kevin Keith liked by (total 7):
MaynardMr BeardsleyFr_TomsisyphusMikeDennisonBilly JoeSouthern Appalachia
Billy Joe

Sun Oct 21, 2018 8:21 pm

Just saw this thread (Duh), and I hope things are looking up for you Sis.

Glad I am signed up here, it is always good for a laugh and some great information. I came over because so many of my favorite people from the old PSF are here. Y'all got a good thing going. Thanks to all the mods!
This post by Billy Joe liked by (total 3):
MikeDennisonKevin Keithavid