Scandalous!

Fr_Tom
Chaplain

houtenziel wrote: Mon Oct 15, 2018 1:57 pm Looks like Danish Pipe Shop still has the full Dunhill line-up except for 221B. I don't think I've ever seen 221B for sale here in the states(or actually anywhere), but it's possible I just wasn't paying attention.
I am pretty sure I smoked a tin of it once. I can't remember where I got it. I went to TR to jostle my memory, and I never reviewed it, so maybe I just imagined smoking a tin of it.
"Prov'dence don't fire no blank ca'tridges, boys" Roughing It, Mark Twain

Old Ted Award - 2017
Splodger

houtenziel wrote: Mon Oct 15, 2018 1:57 pm Looks like Danish Pipe Shop still has the full Dunhill line-up except for 221B. I don't think I've ever seen 221B for sale here in the states(or actually anywhere), but it's possible I just wasn't paying attention.
That makes sense as it’s the only one I haven’t been able to track down on this continent
Three things in human life are important: the first is to be kind; the second is to be kind; and the third is to be kind - Henry James
Tsal
Forum Decorum

Funny. The only two Dunhill blends that I like and smoke you don't have checked off. Lol
The Troll Whisperer
sisyphus
Person of Interest

this is why I have 170 pounds of pipe tobacco in the basement
I hope our names are touching on the watch list
Mr Beardsley
Founding Member

Bruyere_Royale wrote: Mon Oct 15, 2018 3:41 pm Funny. The only two Dunhill blends that I like and smoke you don't have checked off. Lol
Flake and navy rolls? I snagged a few tins of the flake when their stoppage was announced. Wasn't going to get caught with my shorts down (this time) when the brand was gone for good
“If you try to fail, and succeed, which have you done?” - George Carlin
Whalehead King

I like Royal Yacht. :king: I haven't had it in a long time, though.

The key to manufacturing is to make one less than the market demands.
Fr_Tom
Chaplain

Bruyere_Royale wrote: Mon Oct 15, 2018 3:41 pm Funny. The only two Dunhill blends that I like and smoke you don't have checked off. Lol
He can't find any because you have bought it all.
"Prov'dence don't fire no blank ca'tridges, boys" Roughing It, Mark Twain

Old Ted Award - 2017
Tsal
Forum Decorum

Mr Beardsley wrote: Mon Oct 15, 2018 4:56 pm
Flake and navy rolls? I snagged a few tins of the flake when their stoppage was announced. Wasn't going to get caught with my shorts down (this time) when the brand was gone for good
Dunhill flake has been a favorite of mine ever since I picked up the pipe. Dunhill DNR I just tried for the first time earlier this year because I ran out of Escudo and they happened to have a few tins at my local B&M. It's really fantastic stuff but very expensive. I wish I never had tried it.
The Troll Whisperer
Tsal
Forum Decorum

Fr_Tom wrote: Mon Oct 15, 2018 5:02 pm
For some reason I misread what he was asking. I thought he bought all the ones he checked off. :bang:
The Troll Whisperer
Splodger

Bruyere_Royale wrote: Mon Oct 15, 2018 7:57 pm
Fr_Tom wrote: Mon Oct 15, 2018 5:02 pm
For some reason I misread what he was asking. I thought he bought all the ones he checked off. :bang:
I have the lot now apart from 221B
Three things in human life are important: the first is to be kind; the second is to be kind; and the third is to be kind - Henry James