PSF Song of the Day

Whalehead King

I'm tasting the thrill of the day and feeling the Pepsi way today..

You're a whole PSF generation.

Just another day in my neighborhood. ;)
Whalehead King

I'm with Tommy on this one:

This day could use a little Smothers Brothers. Every day is a better day with the Smothers Brothers, the unofficial troubadours of PSF. :D
MikeDennison
Certified Codger

Whilst driving home today I asked The Google to play some classic rock. She outdid herself on the first track! ZZ Top's "Sharp Dressed Man". I just about went off the road bobbing my head and growlin' along with the song. 8-)
"I realized I had the gift of seeming to know more than I actually did." -A.J. Cronin-
MikeDennison
Certified Codger

Whalehead King wrote: Mon Oct 22, 2018 8:05 pm I'm with Tommy on this one:

This day could use a little Smothers Brothers. Every day is a better day with the Smothers Brothers, the unofficial troubadours of PSF. :D
Man, I'd forgotten how hilarious those guys were! Thanks for posting!
"I realized I had the gift of seeming to know more than I actually did." -A.J. Cronin-
Whalehead King

MikeDennison wrote: Tue Oct 23, 2018 5:17 pm Whilst driving home today I asked The Google to play some classic rock. She outdid herself on the first track! ZZ Top's "Sharp Dressed Man". I just about went off the road bobbing my head and growlin' along with the song. 8-)
Over the years, some people have claimed this is my theme song. It isn't I like the Brothers Top for what they've accomplished, but I wouldn't call myself a fan. This song's got a nice groove, though. :)
Whalehead King

I hate this song (I always have) and I don't know Weezer from Lady Gaga, but I'm impressed by the lead singer in this video.

Whalehead King

No more kings!!!!!!!!!

Kevin Keith
Grand Poobah

Whalehead King wrote: Fri Nov 02, 2018 4:52 pm No more kings!!!!!!!!!

A favorite! They make King G3 look as crazy as he was!
FJB
Vote Trump 2024!
Whalehead King

I posted this in the WAYSM thread today because, this is what I'm smoking. A cuchi cuchi kind of tobacco: SWRA.

Dance a little closer with your partner. You won't regret it. It's been too long since we all had a little Charo in our day.
Kevin Keith
Grand Poobah

Oh, oh, oh, Ozempic® (semaglutide)! :lol:

FJB
Vote Trump 2024!