Show Us Your Pipe Rack

Houtenziel
Codger in Training

Southern Appalachia wrote: Sun Oct 28, 2018 9:58 am Pics
That is gorgeous!
“To educate a person in the mind but not in morals is to educate a menace to society.”
― Theodore Roosevelt
BlueRidge
Member in Good Standing

Yeah I need to find the darkest corner of the house and actually use the thing lol
simplepipes
Codger in Training

I made six of these 48 pipe racks twenty five plus years ago when my hands were more functional. I have this one remaining . . . my son has another.

I have a few smaller racks 7 -12 pipes each scattered throughout various areas of the house.

-sp
My vote has not been bought . . . I paid for my Undergraduate and Graduate Degrees . . .
Houtenziel
Codger in Training

simplepipes wrote: Sun Oct 28, 2018 12:51 pm Image

I made six of these 48 pipe racks twenty five plus years ago when my hands were more functional. I have this one remaining . . . my son has another.

I have a few smaller racks 7 -12 pipes each scattered throughout various areas of the house.

-sp
Man! Nice Rack.. lol
I have actually been looking for a rack just like that and am thinking I may have to take things into my own hands and build it myself.
“To educate a person in the mind but not in morals is to educate a menace to society.”
― Theodore Roosevelt
BlueRidge
Member in Good Standing

simplepipes wrote: Sun Oct 28, 2018 12:51 pm Image

-sp
That looks so welcoming. Well done!
ncrobb
Founding Member

@Ruffinogold made a nice rack. Of course he has a knack for wood working. Post a pic Ruff.
“I’d like to ride the rodeo, but I got Brahma Fear.” - Jimmy Buffett
arturo7
Member in Good Standing

I use a couple egg crates.

Nobody wants to see that.
ever forward
Whalehead King

arturo7 wrote: Mon Oct 29, 2018 12:25 am I use a couple egg crates.

I don't even use that. I've got two or three pipe racks but they hold the pipes I don't use. The three or four that I do use on a regular basis are scattered around my desk, lying on their sides, usually with dottle spilling out of them. Nobody wants to see that either: a desk covered with newspapers, notebooks, books, handkerchiefs and stray untended pipes.
Kevin Keith
Grand Poobah

Whalehead King wrote: Mon Oct 29, 2018 3:56 pm
arturo7 wrote: Mon Oct 29, 2018 12:25 am I use a couple egg crates.

The three or four that I do use on a regular basis are scattered around my desk, lying on their sides, usually with dottle spilling out of them. Nobody wants to see that either: a desk covered with newspapers, notebooks, books, handkerchiefs and stray untended pipes.
That's usually a sign of superior intellect! :king:
FJB
Vote Trump 2024!
Whalehead King

Kevin Keith wrote: Mon Oct 29, 2018 5:41 pm
That's usually a sign of superior intellect! :king:
Except when it's not. :king: