UNBELIEVABLE!!! Score of a LIFETIME

Ruffinogold
The Mayor

I cant tell in the picture if its mold or plume . If its kinda white powdery that brushes off pretty easy , its probably plume which is ok ... but I dont know for sure looking at the pic .
The Red Ribbon is the real score , as far as the aging . it will be very lovely .. Enjoy :thumbs:
" I believe adventure is nothing but a romantic name for trouble " L.L.
sisyphus
Person of Interest

Esoterica tobacco tends to display bloom with some age

Esoterica rectangular tins are not suited to long term storage and are known to fail

If the tins whooshed when you popped them, enjoy!
I hope our names are touching on the watch list
Nhsmoker

Amazing score! While I like Penzance I am a bit more jealous of the frog morton! Great score! Enjoy!
Robhumphrey04

Ronv69 wrote: Fri Aug 19, 2022 7:59 pm
Robhumphrey04 wrote: Fri Aug 19, 2022 2:08 pm Does this penzance look right? Is that mold?
Was the tin sealed with a good vacuum? I had a tin of Penzance a couple of years ago and I opened it, smoked a bowl and went to bed. The next evening I was going to smoke some more and when I opened the tin it was covered in mold. I tried pealing off the outside but it was all the way through. No question it was mold. Hairs everywhere.
This was from the sealed up bag. I’m gonna throw some b packs in a jar with it. Should bring it right around.
PoolShooter

That is definitely a score!
“My beard is getting veddey long. I muss tell Vladimir.”