Waaaaaaait for it .... belt buckles . I swear to God , man

Whalehead King

Feast your eyes on this beauty. Waaaaaait for it......

If that photo doesn't take your breath away, you don't belong on this thread.

This is a snapshot of a perfectly serviceable belt buckle. Look at those proportions and the engineering behind its design! That's a work of art. I've owned a lot of belt buckles over my 53-year lifetime but, brother, let me tell you, this belt buckle is the best I've ever been lucky enough to call my own. It may not be fancy, but it keeps my pants up like a champion. IT IS A CHAMPION BUCKLE!

This belt buckle will beat any other in any competition that is based on both utility and flash. Sure, there are more extravagant buckles on the market but this one, this one, this one has what it takes to hold up a person's pants with maximum minimalist style. Feast your eyes. This is a belt buckle par excellence!!!!!! ...and, it has a silvertone finish.

If you are not drooling while you look at this picture, I don't know what to say. You don't have a belt buckle in your heart. There isn't much hope for you. Wait for someone to start up the suspenders thread. :ugeek: :ugeek: :ugeek: :ugeek: :ugeek: :ugeek: :ugeek:
The Pistoleer

I wear a belt everyday to put mu holster on. I use to wear those type of buckles but my current belts don't permit it.
Fr_Tom
Chaplain

Whalehead King wrote: Sun Nov 04, 2018 5:09 pm Feast your eyes on this beauty. Waaaaaait for it......

[snipped for brevity]

Wait for someone to start up the suspenders thread. :ugeek: :ugeek: :ugeek: :ugeek: :ugeek: :ugeek: :ugeek:
We could always start a rope cincture thread.

"Prov'dence don't fire no blank ca'tridges, boys" Roughing It, Mark Twain

Old Ted Award - 2017
Whalehead King

Fr_Tom wrote: Mon Nov 05, 2018 12:56 pm
Whalehead King wrote: Sun Nov 04, 2018 5:09 pm Feast your eyes on this beauty. Waaaaaait for it......

[snipped for brevity]

Wait for someone to start up the suspenders thread. :ugeek: :ugeek: :ugeek: :ugeek: :ugeek: :ugeek: :ugeek:
We could always start a rope cincture thread.

I've got that, too. Sad to say, I don't think anyone is waaaaaaiting for a cincture thread.

It's not quite robe weather here, yet. Give me a month or two and I'll be breaking them out. :thumbs:
MikeDennison
Certified Codger

If that photo doesn't take your breath away, you don't belong on this thread.

This is a snapshot of a perfectly serviceable belt buckle. Look at those proportions and the engineering behind its design! That's a work of art. I've owned a lot of belt buckles over my 53-year lifetime but, brother, let me tell you, this belt buckle is the best I've ever been lucky enough to call my own. It may not be fancy, but it keeps my pants up like a champion. IT IS A CHAMPION BUCKLE!

This belt buckle will beat any other in any competition that is based on both utility and flash. Sure, there are more extravagant buckles on the market but this one, this one, this one has what it takes to hold up a person's pants with maximum minimalist style. Feast your eyes. This is a belt buckle par excellence!!!!!! ...and, it has a silvertone finish.

If you are not drooling while you look at this picture, I don't know what to say. You don't have a belt buckle in your heart. There isn't much hope for you. Wait for someone to start up the suspenders thread. :ugeek: :ugeek: :ugeek: :ugeek: :ugeek: :ugeek: :ugeek:
Now that's what I'm 'talkin' 'bout!
"I realized I had the gift of seeming to know more than I actually did." -A.J. Cronin-
arturo7
Member in Good Standing

Cincture

that's great word

I shall endeavor to use it within the next week.
ever forward
Whalehead King

For the life of me, I can't figure out why this thread isn't getting any traction.

Maybe this video is a PSF member fashion show:

Many of them are wearing belts, though, too. Who knows?
Ruffinogold
The Mayor

Well , prepare yourself . I'm gonna makee a photo spread of all my belt buckles . I was gifted some by a psf member and I also scored that Captain Black blet buckle ... so , it will be a tour de force photo spread of epic centrefold proportions
" I believe adventure is nothing but a romantic name for trouble " L.L.
Wooda
Founding Member

Underwater Basketweaver.
Baskets of basket pipes.
Super K

arturo7 wrote: Thu Oct 04, 2018 6:46 pm I had a "Campbell Express - Humpin' to Please" belt buckle when I was a lad.

If I had it now I'd buy a belt to go with it.
I have one given to me by my dad. Last name is Campbell and I’d begged him for that buckle for years, he finally gave it to me a few years back for Christmas.