WTT My Burley for Your VA

User avatar
Rusticated
Active Member
Posts: 321
Joined: Sun Aug 19, 2018 6:25 pm

Sun Nov 04, 2018 2:58 pm

I know it's hard to comprehend for you burley fans but i'm dialing in on my preferences and I very rarely go to them. I strongly favor straight VA's and english/balkan so I'm looking to trade. Not necessarily looking to get oz for oz, especially if it's the discontinued stuff. Here's what I'm putting up:
5.90 oz's - Uhle's Blend 00
1.40 oz's - Uhle's Blend 300
1.55 oz's - Uhle's Perfection Plug
3.70 oz''s - Watch City Deluxe Crumb Cut
3.55 oz''s - Watch City Slices
= 16.10 oz's

What I'm looking for in any combination:
McClelland's Christmas Cheer
McClelland - Blackwoods Flake
Sam Gawith Full VA Flake
Fribourg & Treyer Cut VA Plug
Mac Baren HH Pure VA
Cornell & Diehl - Opening Night
Gawith, Hoggarth & Co. - Bright CR Flake
Iwan Ries - IRC Virginia Flake
This post by Rusticated liked by (total 4):
Kevin KeithFr_TomMikeDennisonLegion
User avatar
MikeDennison
Senior Member
Posts: 1601
Joined: Mon Jul 30, 2018 7:18 pm

Sun Nov 04, 2018 5:52 pm

Rusticated wrote:
Sun Nov 04, 2018 2:58 pm
I know it's hard to comprehend for you burley fans but i'm dialing in on my preferences and I very rarely go to them. I strongly favor straight VA's and english/balkan so I'm looking to trade. Not necessarily looking to get oz for oz, especially if it's the discontinued stuff. Here's what I'm putting up:
5.90 oz's - Uhle's Blend 00
1.40 oz's - Uhle's Blend 300
1.55 oz's - Uhle's Perfection Plug
3.70 oz''s - Watch City Deluxe Crumb Cut
3.55 oz''s - Watch City Slices
= 16.10 oz's

What I'm looking for in any combination:
McClelland's Christmas Cheer
McClelland - Blackwoods Flake
Sam Gawith Full VA Flake
Fribourg & Treyer Cut VA Plug
Mac Baren HH Pure VA
Cornell & Diehl - Opening Night
Gawith, Hoggarth & Co. - Bright CR Flake
Iwan Ries - IRC Virginia Flake
I...don't...under...stand... :shock:
This post by MikeDennison liked by (total 3):
sisyphusRusticatedLegion
User avatar
Rusticated
Active Member
Posts: 321
Joined: Sun Aug 19, 2018 6:25 pm

Sun Nov 04, 2018 7:28 pm

MikeDennison wrote:
Sun Nov 04, 2018 5:52 pm
Rusticated wrote:
Sun Nov 04, 2018 2:58 pm
I know it's hard to comprehend for you burley fans but i'm dialing in on my preferences and I very rarely go to them. I strongly favor straight VA's and english/balkan so I'm looking to trade. Not necessarily looking to get oz for oz, especially if it's the discontinued stuff. Here's what I'm putting up:
5.90 oz's - Uhle's Blend 00
1.40 oz's - Uhle's Blend 300
1.55 oz's - Uhle's Perfection Plug
3.70 oz''s - Watch City Deluxe Crumb Cut
3.55 oz''s - Watch City Slices
= 16.10 oz's

What I'm looking for in any combination:
McClelland's Christmas Cheer
McClelland - Blackwoods Flake
Sam Gawith Full VA Flake
Fribourg & Treyer Cut VA Plug
Mac Baren HH Pure VA
Cornell & Diehl - Opening Night
Gawith, Hoggarth & Co. - Bright CR Flake
Iwan Ries - IRC Virginia Flake
I...don't...under...stand... :shock:
I...don't...either...LOL!
This post by Rusticated liked by (total 4):
houtenzielsisyphusMikeDennisonLegion
User avatar
MikeDennison
Senior Member
Posts: 1601
Joined: Mon Jul 30, 2018 7:18 pm

Wed Nov 07, 2018 11:55 am

I'd love to get in on this, brother, but I've got no fancy VA's like yer lookin' for. Let me know if yer ever ready to go slummin'. ;)
This post by MikeDennison liked by (total 2):
LegionBruyere_Royale
User avatar
Rusticated
Active Member
Posts: 321
Joined: Sun Aug 19, 2018 6:25 pm

Wed Nov 07, 2018 6:00 pm

Hi Mike, how about Sutliff's Virginia Slices (507-C)? at P&C it's only $1.95 an oz at 16 oz's. If you decide to take me up on it I'll throw in a a tin of Bold Kentucky (minus one bowl) which turned out to be a lot too nic laden for me! And who knows what else!
User avatar
MikeDennison
Senior Member
Posts: 1601
Joined: Mon Jul 30, 2018 7:18 pm

Fri Nov 09, 2018 11:32 am

Rusticated wrote:
Wed Nov 07, 2018 6:00 pm
Hi Mike, how about Sutliff's Virginia Slices (507-C)? at P&C it's only $1.95 an oz at 16 oz's. If you decide to take me up on it I'll throw in a a tin of Bold Kentucky (minus one bowl) which turned out to be a lot too nic laden for me! And who knows what else!
Lemme check in the "cellar" to see what I've got. I suspect I may have some VA slices that have been jarred up a for a year or three.
This post by MikeDennison liked by:
Rusticated
User avatar
MikeDennison
Senior Member
Posts: 1601
Joined: Mon Jul 30, 2018 7:18 pm

Wed Nov 28, 2018 7:44 pm

Holy cow, brother! I'm blown away! Your shipment arrived today, and man... very generous of you! Thanks so much. Really looking forward to giving all these great burley blends a try.
User avatar
Rusticated
Active Member
Posts: 321
Joined: Sun Aug 19, 2018 6:25 pm

Wed Nov 28, 2018 9:01 pm

My pleasure friend...enjoy!
This post by Rusticated liked by:
MikeDennison
User avatar
Ruffinogold
The Mayor
Posts: 1520
Joined: Sun Apr 22, 2018 4:48 pm
Location: Mineral Bluff , Georgia

Thu Nov 29, 2018 9:53 pm

God made burley first ... just sayin:)
This post by Ruffinogold liked by (total 4):
MikeDennisonRusticatedhoutenzielBruyere_Royale
" Ya don't need a weatherman to know which way the wind blows "
User avatar
Rusticated
Active Member
Posts: 321
Joined: Sun Aug 19, 2018 6:25 pm

Fri Nov 30, 2018 9:19 am

Ruffinogold wrote:
Thu Nov 29, 2018 9:53 pm
God made burley first ... just sayin:)
Hahaha, He also said, the first shall be last and the last shall be first.
This post by Rusticated liked by (total 3):
houtenzielMikeDennisonRuffinogold
Post Reply