Cigora?

Ruffinogold
The Mayor

Mr Beardsley wrote: Thu Feb 16, 2023 4:07 pm
Ruffinogold wrote: Thu Feb 16, 2023 4:03 pm That site is interesting in that they dont carry a bazillion brands . The big etail sites carry everything almost . Thonpson , should drop 25 % of their inventory , imho , because its shit . Its like they have brands that should have been bundles at best but put a band on them and gave them a name

Theres way too much tax on cigars . The government makes more money off cigars than manufacturers , wholesalers and retailers and it sickens me . Obama really screwed the pooch and it will never recover to even a semi reasonable level

I do enjoy my cheap bundle Casa Garcia Connecticut and occasionally Ill buy a Zino or something really good but its rare . I still have some big gun smokes from my shop in the 90s ... aging now in cedar for 26 years . Itll take a major event for me to light one
At your age waking up on the right side of the dirt constitutes a major event, doesn't it? :lol: :buddy:
lol . Tell ya what , brother ..... you come to Georgia and I will light them up with you :buddy:
" I believe adventure is nothing but a romantic name for trouble " L.L.
Mr Beardsley
Founding Member

Ruffinogold wrote: Thu Feb 16, 2023 4:21 pm
Mr Beardsley wrote: Thu Feb 16, 2023 4:07 pm
Ruffinogold wrote: Thu Feb 16, 2023 4:03 pm That site is interesting in that they dont carry a bazillion brands . The big etail sites carry everything almost . Thonpson , should drop 25 % of their inventory , imho , because its shit . Its like they have brands that should have been bundles at best but put a band on them and gave them a name

Theres way too much tax on cigars . The government makes more money off cigars than manufacturers , wholesalers and retailers and it sickens me . Obama really screwed the pooch and it will never recover to even a semi reasonable level

I do enjoy my cheap bundle Casa Garcia Connecticut and occasionally Ill buy a Zino or something really good but its rare . I still have some big gun smokes from my shop in the 90s ... aging now in cedar for 26 years . Itll take a major event for me to light one
At your age waking up on the right side of the dirt constitutes a major event, doesn't it? :lol: :buddy:
lol . Tell ya what , brother ..... you come to Georgia and I will light them up with you :buddy:
Man I would actually love that. GA is on the list of places I need to visit
“If you try to fail, and succeed, which have you done?” - George Carlin