All the Fixin's Basket Pipe

Houtenziel
Codger in Training

In my continuous travels across the interwebs, I stumbled across this pipe. Not only is the pipe brand "Corleone", but they are also calling the pipe line "The Musician". Now if that alone isn't enough to pique your interest, it is a dual finish(business on the top, party on the bottom), has what looks like a gold sandwich band, wood shank extension.. and a perspex style stem. That my friends is how you make a basket pipe..

https://www.bnbtobacco.com/collections/ ... -3370-pipe

I already wanted it after I saw it.. but then I read the description and the pipe was lifted to another level. I didn't realize there were "swift" pipes. Have I just been smoking at normal transport speeds? I have clearly been missing out on something.
This post by Houtenziel liked by (total 6):
MikeDennisonJohnKevin KeithLegionPreacher1611Bruyere_Royale
---------------------------------------------------------
“A proud man is always looking down on things and people; and, of course, as long as you are looking down, you cannot see something that is above you.”
― C.S. Lewis
MikeDennison
Codger in Training

A brand called "Corleone" should come with a carnation for your lapel buttonhole.
This post by MikeDennison liked by (total 5):
HoutenzielFr_TomKevin KeithLegionBruyere_Royale
"I realized I had the gift of seeming to know more than I actually did." -A.J. Cronin-
kxg

Or a horses head!
This post by kxg liked by (total 6):
Fr_TomKevin KeithMikeDennisonLegionPreacher1611Bruyere_Royale
MikeDennison
Codger in Training

Or, should be hand delivered by a big guy with dark, slicked back hair named "AN-tony".
"I realized I had the gift of seeming to know more than I actually did." -A.J. Cronin-
Bamarick

The price just about fits my wallet and should keep the missus happy.
This post by Bamarick liked by (total 2):
kxgMikeDennison
American by birth, Southern by the grace of God!

ROLL TIDE ROLL!!
CoreyR
Founding Member

Hey, it "swiftly carry luxurious pipe tobacco smoke from the bowl to the palate, making the experience worth while" and it's "prestige and authentic." What more can be said?
This post by CoreyR liked by (total 3):
HoutenzielLegionMikeDennison
Legion

CoreyR wrote: Tue Nov 13, 2018 3:25 pm Hey, it "swiftly carry luxurious pipe tobacco smoke from the bowl to the palate, making the experience worth while" and it's "prestige and authentic." What more can be said?
Lol. Made from rosewood. $21.99 (atm on sale). Description uses mangled English.
Let me guess ........ Made in China?
This post by Legion liked by (total 2):
CoreyRMikeDennison
Preacher1611
Member in Good Standing

I've got one rosewood pipe, one of those ShirePipes brand, it was super cheap and it smokes great! The only downfall is how heavy it is; but meh, that's not so bad when your sitting around at home. I actually really like a couple of these Corleone's so I might spring for one...
This post by Preacher1611 liked by:
MikeDennison
Bruyere_Royale
Jersey Devil

If I wrote that description I would have replaced "swiftly" with "cordially". That's all I got.
This post by Bruyere_Royale liked by:
MikeDennison
.................🎳