Newbie from Knoxville/Louisville

pwoodard

Good to have you Dean, just joined a short time ago myself.
Whalehead King

Welcome aboard. We've got an interesting cast of characters---and it's getting more interesting all the time.
Maynard

Maynard wrote: Tue Nov 06, 2018 5:47 am
vwdeano wrote: Mon Nov 05, 2018 12:58 pm Greetings... I'm active on the Grabow forum, and sometimes active on the CPS forum... Checking in here.

Currently in Knoxville, TN, and headed to Louisville, KY very shortly after relocation...

Welcome Dean from Allardt Tn.
avid

let the grabow be with you
insufferable filter guy
Kevin Keith
Grand Poobah

avid wrote: Wed Nov 07, 2018 8:53 am let the grabow be with you
:thumbs: :king: 8-)
FJB
Vote Trump 2024!
Longshanks
Member in Good Standing

vwdeano wrote: Mon Nov 05, 2018 12:58 pm Greetings... I'm active on the Grabow forum, and sometimes active on the CPS forum... Checking in here.

Currently in Knoxville, TN, and headed to Louisville, KY very shortly after relocation...

Dean
Welcome aboard and welcome to KY. I'm a T-2-K transplant myself. (Cookeville to Bowling Green)
Longshanks
"He who shall, so shall he... wait, who?" :?
Bamarick

Longshanks wrote: Tue Nov 13, 2018 6:14 pm

Dean
Welcome aboard and welcome to KY. I'm a T-2-K transplant myself. (Cookeville to Bowling Green)
Are there any good Tobacco Shops in BG? We pass through there several times a year on our way to visit our son & his family up in Grayson County.
American by birth, Southern by the grace of God!

ROLL TIDE ROLL!!
Longshanks
Member in Good Standing

Yessir. The Bowling Green Pipe & CIgar is a nice small, cozy establishment with adult beverages. And they're big enough to offer a nice variety of pipe tobacco samples, so you can try before you buy.
Longshanks
"He who shall, so shall he... wait, who?" :?
Ellis You
Member in Good Standing

Welcome!
Bamarick

Longshanks wrote: Thu Nov 15, 2018 11:31 am Yessir. The Bowling Green Pipe & CIgar is a nice small, cozy establishment with adult beverages. And they're big enough to offer a nice variety of pipe tobacco samples, so you can try before you buy.
Thank you, got it saved in my contacts. I'll stop by on our next trip up that way which will probably be for Christmas next month.
American by birth, Southern by the grace of God!

ROLL TIDE ROLL!!