Liquidating entire collection

AKMike

I did a bible study this fall on addiction, men's group at my church. Standing on Acts 4:29-30 I was able (by the power of the Holy Spirit) to quit drinking coffee cold turkey on 10-27-18. I quit drinking alcohol cold turkey on 10-29-18, and quit smoking tobacco on 10-29-18.

I am using nicotine gum, but no NA beer and no grape juice.

Everything must go. I already have a new power tool on order and need to make room in the garage.

I am going to list, in individual posts this thread, the various pipes I have worth selling. Whoever buys a listed pipe is going to get some gimme pipes in the same box. All prices include free shipping in the US via USPS. If someone offshore wants to buy one of these, I will look at shipping price and delivery window via PM with the buyer. All transactions will be via paypal at my public email addy, swmn01 at hotmail.com. Please please please put you psf nickname and shipping address on paypal payments so I can send the right pipe to the right buyer.

cracks fingers over keyboard...
AKMike

First up, 1967 Dunhill Shell, straight billiard. Smoking machine, needs a thorough cleaning. Has some tooth chatter, I was a clencher.

SOLD

AKMike

Altinok meer. PSF POY I think 2014. Great shape, mild teeth chatter, some rim darkening. $150 shipped.

AKMike

No decaf coffee or tea or nothing, no caffeine. I can't find an edit button... If you are on the fence and want more pictures of a particular pipe just ask.
AKMike

Three GBDs, all pre-1980.

The prince was a truck pipe, kinda long stem for an air bag deployment, but I could see the speedometer over the bowl without tipping my head. The prince is slated to go out free with a purchased pipe.

SOLD
AKMike

Briarworks Icarus line. This was my first new pipe over $100. I think I paid $125 for it. It gurgled. I put it aside for a year or so, drilled it out to 7/8", still gurgled, put it back on a shelf. It will sit, barely. A mosquito flying by quickly will be enough to knock it over. US$50. I didn't do any stem or shank work on it, just widened the bowl.

AKMike

Pre 1980 Comoy's. Sweet sweet smoker. US$75 shipped. Needs thorough [pro cleaning.

AKMike

Last but not least, the Castlli-cob. Two stummels, one stem. Pre 1980, stamped Cantu. The stem is factory unadulterated. The briar stummel has only been smoked a half dozen times since I bought it refurbed from SP. Will ship with several cob bowls pre-drilled to 7/8". US$300. shipped.

Fr_Tom
Chaplain

PM sent on the GBD trio
"Prov'dence don't fire no blank ca'tridges, boys" Roughing It, Mark Twain

Old Ted Award - 2017
AKMike

GBDs are pending to Fr_Tom.