Dippin'

HSigurdsson

The other day I mentioned my "dirty little secret" in a post.
I also said I was going to be "driving by" a tobacco shop so I would stop by to see if they had any good OTC tobacco.
Well, the truth is, I wss going there for my other tobacco habit.....dipping.
I tend to buy enough to last a couple months.
I called it my "secret" because I had a pretty major medical happening in 2020.
Pain, coma, 20+ surgeries, wound vacuum, tons of intestine removed, months in the hospital.... Yada yada yada.....just a normal day for some I suppose. :)
So, putting small amounts of tobacco juice into my stomach probably isnt great.
Even at 52 years old, absolutely HIDE this habit from my 84 year old dad.
I pretty much only dip Stokers these days. Price has nothing to do with it, it tastes tye best to me......and being half the price helps too.
Here's the haul.
I keep it in the walk in refrigerator at my vet clinic, it takes up too much room in the house.
Piping Abe
Certified Codger

I chew long leaf here and there. Sometimes a lot. Sometimes not at all. I tried Copenhagen, Skoal, Grizzly and such but nicotine was never the driving force for me. So I just do long leaf because it taste better. Favorites are Beechnut Wintergreen and Redman. I’ve tried a bunch. The flavored long leaf is better than dip flavors also. And while Stoker’s dip is really good, their long leaf is dirt cheap and really soft. Which is good, but it quickly turns to mush so Its not my favorite.

Theres a huge ‘tobacco outlet’ up the road from me. Tons of flavors of chew and dip.
Ruffinogold
The Mayor

Stokers makes a good product for sure . I dont do the other forms of tobacco often . I try not to snuff because I just get to " into " it and cant not do it . Snuff ,nasally , is incredible . Snuff keeps me up late too . Its really good shit , lol . Chattanooga Chew is pretty good and reasonable priced and Ill buy a pouch once a year or so . But , lIke piping Abe , I like the Beechnut best and back when I chewed as a teenager , it was the one I went to town on
Damn , now Im thinking about snuff , which by the way has sky rocketed in price !!! I dont know what the hell happened recently but things that would have cost me 7 dollars or less a year ago is not double or more

Now look what you did ...

" I believe adventure is nothing but a romantic name for trouble " L.L.