How many bowls a day do you smoke?

Hitzy

Yeah...I thought I might be hitting it too hard lol.
Usually 1 on the way to work, hour drive in bumper to bumper traffic so it helps.
1 at lunch, 1 over the day before and after lunch, 1 on the ride home, and 1 after supper 1 before bed.
Weekends all day long lol.
Fr_Tom
Chaplain

Hitzy wrote: Tue Nov 20, 2018 3:34 pm Yeah...I thought I might be hitting it too hard lol.
Usually 1 on the way to work, hour drive in bumper to bumper traffic so it helps.
1 at lunch, 1 over the day before and after lunch, 1 on the ride home, and 1 after supper 1 before bed.
Looks pretty moderate to me.
"Prov'dence don't fire no blank ca'tridges, boys" Roughing It, Mark Twain

Old Ted Award - 2017
Hitzy

Fr_Tom wrote: Tue Nov 20, 2018 4:15 pm
Hitzy wrote: Tue Nov 20, 2018 3:34 pm Yeah...I thought I might be hitting it too hard lol.
Looks pretty moderate to me.
Thank you, that's reassuring for sure.
I figured my body would tell me at some point if I was pushing it too hard. So far no I'll effects yet...knock on wood.
Fr_Tom
Chaplain

Hitzy wrote: Tue Nov 20, 2018 4:56 pm
I figured my body would tell me at some point if I was pushing it too hard. So far no I'll effects yet...knock on wood.
I grew up in a house where my father had a pipe in his mouth virtually every waking hour.

As close as I could tell, all the old men were perpetually smoking cheap cigars or pipes. The old guys at the assisted living place where my granny was seemed to smoke, play pool, watch baseball on TV and play cards. Sometimes they went fishing. I thought that looked like a pretty good retirement to me.

Being an observant young man, I did notice that none of the old men smoked cigarettes. I made a mental note.

Old Ted Award - 2017
Ray Mackessy
Man About Town

On average I'd say 8 maybe 10 on a stressful day.
Preacher1611
Member in Good Standing

For me it depends upon the day. I smoke between 1 and 6, sometimes more, with my usual being 3 or 4.
Kevin Keith
Grand Poobah

Fr_Tom wrote: Tue Nov 20, 2018 5:09 pm
Hitzy wrote: Tue Nov 20, 2018 4:56 pm
I grew up in a house where my father had a pipe in his mouth virtually every waking hour.

As close as I could tell, all the old men were perpetually smoking cheap cigars or pipes. The old guys at the assisted living place where my granny was seemed to smoke, play pool, watch baseball on TV and play cards. Sometimes they went fishing. I thought that looked like a pretty good retirement to me.

Being an observant young man, I did notice that none of the old men smoked cigarettes. I made a mental note.
That's what people did before smart phones. Smart!
FJB
Vote Trump 2024!
oldbill
Member in Good Standing

The amount of bowls I smoke in a day will vary based on what I'm doing. On a regular day I'll probably have one in the morning after breakfast and one in the evening after supper but if I'm cooking a brisket or a rack of ribs on the smoker and sipping a glass of Wild Turkey 101 I'll usually go through 3 bowls and a cigar (it takes a while to cook a brisket) and then another bowl after the meal for dessert wouldn't be out of the question either! ;) :)
... and you can put that in your pipe and smoke it!!!
Whalehead King

As many licks as it takes to get to the middle of a Tootsie Pop: two.
Fr_Tom
Chaplain

Whalehead King wrote: Wed Dec 26, 2018 5:44 pm As many licks as it takes to get to the middle of a Tootsie Pop: two.
I am going to say "two" [few].

Old Ted Award - 2017