It takes a pro to smoke an aro.

Ronv69
Founding Member

Mr Beardsley wrote: Tue Jun 27, 2023 6:59 pm
Ronv69 wrote: Tue Jun 27, 2023 6:52 pm I liked BRM for the first couple of tins, but now I just use it for a bottom layer for other blends. Just to add a little cherry. When the fire hits it I dump the pipe.
A cherry flavored filter. Interesting twist indeed!
Exactly!
God and Texas!
GatorGirl

kschatey wrote: Tue Jun 27, 2023 6:47 pm
Piping Abe wrote: Sat Jun 24, 2023 7:32 pm
GatorGirl wrote: Sat Jun 24, 2023 7:26 pm Cult Blood Red Moon is delicious, from a non-Bro on aro’s!
:thumbs:
Grab some Boswell’s Cherry Smash. Blows BRM out of the water.
Bood Red Moon = 👎
Cherry Smash = 👎👎

Crap, I should have dumped both of those into THE box just to be rid of them, but I have tried to expunge their existence in my cellar from my mind.
Feel free to send that Blood Red Moon my way!
Ruffinogold
The Mayor

I havent given up on the Buttered rum from the last pass . Ive been trying to come up with a blend of it and other things . This one so far is maybe the best but at least the most interesting ... Im not sure which as I dont " love it " , its pretty good .

The easy way out would be to get the most mild flavored black cavendish , say like Sutliffs Argosy blend , and get the amount of each right to where its a good blend . Ive done that [ its how I started off ] but theres better buttered rum blends so I figure Id try to mess with it to where the flavoring of the buttered rum would get " confused " with another flavor ... to somehow change it up , which apparently Velvet has achieved a bit , though I didnt think it would .

Anyway , I havent used a lot of the buttered Rum Shit Show blend , even though its got to be a pound or more , Im wanting to get something good and different before I would make a bulk of it . If I get something really good from it [ which is questionable ] Ill give anyone who wants some an amount and it will be a one of a kind never to be able to be made again blend

In a nut shell ... trying to create a really good buttered rum shit show :)

This was the last attempt a bit ago ...

It takes a pro , I tell ya :lol: :lol:
" I believe adventure is nothing but a romantic name for trouble " L.L.
Mr Beardsley
Founding Member

Ruffinogold wrote: Thu Jun 29, 2023 12:42 pm I havent given up on the Buttered rum from the last pass . Ive been trying to come up with a blend of it and other things . This one so far is maybe the best but at least the most interesting ... Im not sure which as I dont " love it " , its pretty good .

The easy way out would be to get the most mild flavored black cavendish , say like Sutliffs Argosy blend , and get the amount of each right to where its a good blend . Ive done that [ its how I started off ] but theres better buttered rum blends so I figure Id try to mess with it to where the flavoring of the buttered rum would get " confused " with another flavor ... to somehow change it up , which apparently Velvet has achieved a bit , though I didnt think it would .

Anyway , I havent used a lot of the buttered Rum Shit Show blend , even though its got to be a pound or more , Im wanting to get something good and different before I would make a bulk of it . If I get something really good from it [ which is questionable ] Ill give anyone who wants some an amount and it will be a one of a kind never to be able to be made again blend

In a nut shell ... trying to create a really good buttered rum shit show :)

This was the last attempt a bit ago ...

It takes a pro , I tell ya :lol: :lol:
Throw a splash of latakia at the shit show and see what it does
“If you try to fail, and succeed, which have you done?” - George Carlin