Post Your Most Exclusive Sealed Tin in the Cellar

steamboat

Mr Beardsley wrote: Mon Nov 26, 2018 2:36 pm I guess these are considered exclusive

The Butera Dark Stoved is an amazing blend, i only have 2 tins of that stashed, I stocked on the Matured Ribbon, which i kinda regret since i prefer Dark Stoved over it. I am actually surprised a prefer the stoved lemon over the reds in the Matured Ribbon. I am usually a die hard Red guy.
slowroll
Founding Member

These would be exclusive because they're extinct. I use 'em in a blend I call Biplane Balkan III, and smoke individually once in a while.

www.custompipestems.com ...pipestems and pipes designed and created
CoreyR
Founding Member

Hmmm, I have some FMs, all varieties, most a few years old. I have some 3 Oaks Syrian, two or three tins, I think. a few pounds of Engine 99 and PK but that is not in "tins." I have quite a few tins of EMP, Nightcap, Apertiff, and Elizabethan. A couple each of Standard and london mixtures and one "Ye olde Sign." I think all of those have some age, at least 3 years, up to 8ish, on them. I know I have a buttload of McC and C&Ds, assorted. My SPCs do not survive long though.
I tend to order bulk and smoke that. Each bulk order I order a few tins and cellar those, where they just sit, rarely getting popped. Just waiting for the "tobaccopocolypse."
I'll try and get a few pics but it is hard to do, they are stored in a closet, half of it is pipe tobacco and half of it is good booze. The room outside is my gun room. I had a realtor come over, the other day, to look over the house. She walked in there, looked in the closet, looked around the room, looked at me and said, "I know my favorite room!"