Connoisseur Club Blowout......Boom or Bust for $17.95

Flyfish Falls

Smoke Inn, a major online cigar retailer (which you may or may not be familiar with), had a club called the Connoisseurs Club. It was $49.95 a month for 5 specially made, one of a kind cigars from various cigar makers. Well the Connoisseurs Club is no more, and they are closing out their inventory at a price of only $17.95 per pack of 5. The cigars offered go back to 2021 and 2022, and come from such companies like Rocky Patel, Perdomo, Gurkha, AJ Fernandez and many others.
I've bought a few packages of them. They look pretty good, although I haven't tried any yet. I'm letting them sit in the humidor for awhile.
Check them out. You never know. For $17.95 you may be getting the deal of a lifetime, or a total bust. If it's the latter, it's better than spending a $100.00 or more for cigars and finding out that you don't like them.
If any of you give them a try, please let me know what you think.

Here's the link.....https://www.smokeinn.com/Flash-Sale/
Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak!
Ruffinogold
The Mayor

Flyfish Falls wrote: Sun Sep 24, 2023 10:01 am Smoke Inn, a major online cigar retailer (which you may or may not be familiar with), had a club called the Connoisseurs Club. It was $49.95 a month for 5 specially made, one of a kind cigars from various cigar makers. Well the Connoisseurs Club is no more, and they are closing out their inventory at a price of only $17.95 per pack of 5. The cigars offered go back to 2021 and 2022, and come from such companies like Rocky Patel, Perdomo, Gurkha, AJ Fernandez and many others.
I've bought a few packages of them. They look pretty good, although I haven't tried any yet. I'm letting them sit in the humidor for awhile.
Check them out. You never know. For $17.95 you may be getting the deal of a lifetime, or a total bust. If it's the latter, it's better than spending a $100.00 or more for cigars and finding out that you don't like them.

Ah C'mon .... light one up !!

I think AJ makes that New world cigar [ ? ] Had one of those and it was really nice
" I believe adventure is nothing but a romantic name for trouble " L.L.
Flyfish Falls

Ruffinogold wrote: Sun Sep 24, 2023 11:22 am
Flyfish Falls wrote: Sun Sep 24, 2023 10:01 am Smoke Inn, a major online cigar retailer (which you may or may not be familiar with), had a club called the Connoisseurs Club. It was $49.95 a month for 5 specially made, one of a kind cigars from various cigar makers. Well the Connoisseurs Club is no more, and they are closing out their inventory at a price of only $17.95 per pack of 5. The cigars offered go back to 2021 and 2022, and come from such companies like Rocky Patel, Perdomo, Gurkha, AJ Fernandez and many others.

Ah C'mon .... light one up !!

I think AJ makes that New world cigar [ ? ] Had one of those and it was really nice
Not yet! Gotta give them a rest!
Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak!
Flyfish Falls

Well, here they are....The Smoke Inn Connoisseurs Club Selections that I made

AJ Fernandez, Perdomo, La Palina, and 2 La Aurora. Look pretty good for $17.95 each!