Burley London Blend

mrpipster
Solid Citizen

Anyone have some they are willing to trade? I have a bunch of stuff I can trade.
"Fear is the Mother of Morality." Friedrich Nietzsche
Citizen B
Raconteur Extraordinaire

mrpipster wrote: Mon Oct 02, 2023 9:31 pm Anyone have some they are willing to trade? I have a bunch of stuff I can trade.
I don't have any but I am curious about why you want some.
-- The Rhinestone Dandy.
Piping Abe
Certified Codger

It is MacBaren Golden Extra with a stronger casing/topping. To me it is very chocolatey. They usually release some every year or so. I don’t have any or i’d shoot it your way!
Citizen B
Raconteur Extraordinaire

Piping Abe wrote: Mon Oct 02, 2023 9:34 pm It is MacBaren Golden Extra with a stronger casing/topping. To me it is very chocolatey. They usually release some every year or so. I don’t have any or i’d shoot it your way!
You should try Super-Value Chocolate. I took a break from it for awhile and now I am wondering why I did. It is a good every day smoke. It is a chocolate-forward burley, ribbon cut. I have aged this Super-Value in a cigar box with no seal for at least three months. It is as delicious as an old reliable smoke can be. It had better be. I buy it by the pound.
-- The Rhinestone Dandy.
mrpipster
Solid Citizen

Citizen B wrote: Mon Oct 02, 2023 9:33 pm
mrpipster wrote: Mon Oct 02, 2023 9:31 pm Anyone have some they are willing to trade? I have a bunch of stuff I can trade.
I don't have any but I am curious about why you want some.
Well I have heard great things about this blend and want to try it. I know @Ruffinogold is a fan of it.
"Fear is the Mother of Morality." Friedrich Nietzsche
Ruffinogold
The Mayor

MBGE and London are pretty different . London is a richer burley by some notches . I also dont have any either , pip , otherwise Id toss it to you as well
" I believe adventure is nothing but a romantic name for trouble " L.L.