Hats

Ruffinogold
The Mayor

Tsal wrote: Sat Nov 04, 2023 2:23 pm
Citizen B wrote: Sat Nov 04, 2023 1:35 pm
Tsal wrote: Fri Nov 03, 2023 4:39 pm .... more on the lighter side.
A man's hat preferences match his personality.
I don't necessarily subscribe to that theory. My personality can be dark as nite at times but that doesn't mean I'm going to wear a black hat. Lol
Hopalong Cassidy was a good guy are wore a black hat . He may have been the only one . He was the best and I still watch those shows . Personally , Im a brown hat guy
" I believe adventure is nothing but a romantic name for trouble " L.L.
Tsal
Forum Decorum

Ruffinogold wrote: Sat Nov 04, 2023 6:33 pm

I don't necessarily subscribe to that theory. My personality can be dark as nite at times but that doesn't mean I'm going to wear a black hat. Lol
Hopalong Cassidy was a good guy are wore a black hat . He may have been the only one . He was the best and I still watch those shows . Personally , Im a brown hat guy
The Troll Whisperer
Citizen B
Raconteur Extraordinaire

I always try to be a good guy. Once I committed to going black, I have rarely never gone back. Warm months haver different rules than colder months.

-- The Rhinestone Dandy.
Ruffinogold
The Mayor

Citizen B wrote: Sat Nov 04, 2023 6:52 pm

I always try to be a good guy. Once I committed to going black, I have rarely never gone back. Warm months haver different rules than colder months.

The background is as interesting as the foreground . Whats the current trend wine over there these days ?
" I believe adventure is nothing but a romantic name for trouble " L.L.
Citizen B
Raconteur Extraordinaire

Ruffinogold wrote: Sat Nov 04, 2023 7:53 pm
Citizen B wrote: Sat Nov 04, 2023 6:52 pm

The background is as interesting as the foreground . Whats the current trend wine over there these days ?
People like white wines more than reds and pink bubbles more than still. Rose is gaining in popularity from what I overhear when I notice. House Chardonnay is still popular but not as much as in years past. I am not a wine drinker, nor much of a drinker, all photographic evidence to the contrary. Like Dracula, I do not drink---wine.

-- The Rhinestone Dandy.
simplepipes
Codger in Training

Most people I see wearing hats do not have them sized correctly . . . they are supposed to rest slightly above the ear. Not on the crown of the head.

-sp
My vote has not been bought . . . I paid for my Undergraduate and Graduate Degrees . . .
Citizen B
Raconteur Extraordinaire

simplepipes wrote: Sat Nov 04, 2023 9:37 pm Most people I see wearing hats do not have them sized correctly . . . they are supposed to rest slightly above the ear. Not on the crown of the head.

-sp
A hat is not a hat until it's tilted. You cannot do it with those tiny hipster Raggedy Andy porkpie hats. No offense to anyone. I am just making an observation.

Last edited by Citizen B on Sat Nov 04, 2023 9:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
-- The Rhinestone Dandy.
Mr Beardsley
Founding Member

Still a baseball hat guy. Richardson 112 is my weapon of choice
“If you try to fail, and succeed, which have you done?” - George Carlin
Tsal
Forum Decorum

Mr Beardsley wrote: Sat Nov 04, 2023 9:50 pm Still a baseball hat guy. Richardson 112 is my weapon of choice
Is it tilted? :lol:
The Troll Whisperer
Mr Beardsley
Founding Member

Tsal wrote: Sun Nov 05, 2023 5:11 am
Mr Beardsley wrote: Sat Nov 04, 2023 9:50 pm Still a baseball hat guy. Richardson 112 is my weapon of choice
Is it tilted? :lol:
It's not. So I guess it must be a baseball cap, not hat :lol:
“If you try to fail, and succeed, which have you done?” - George Carlin