RNA Treasures Closing

Presby John-Dave

Not sure if this is the right thread location, but here we go.

RNA Treasures is closing up shop for the foreseeable future. This is the email they sent out. Image

Here's their website.

https://rnatreasures.com/collections/al ... 5b65d290a5
Comes meus fuit in illo miserrimo tempore - Sir Walter Raleigh
Mr Beardsley
Founding Member

Presby John-Dave wrote: Tue Nov 14, 2023 8:56 pm Not sure if this is the right thread location, but here we go.

RNA Treasures is closing up shop for the foreseeable future. This is the email they sent out. Image

Here's their website.

I've never bought any of their stuff but they sure do have a wide selection and some really killer sales (been following them for years)
“If you try to fail, and succeed, which have you done?” - George Carlin
Ruffinogold
The Mayor

I hate to see anything pipe related go away
" I believe adventure is nothing but a romantic name for trouble " L.L.
Mr Beardsley
Founding Member

Ruffinogold wrote: Tue Nov 14, 2023 9:25 pm I hate to see anything pipe related go away
Says they're closing up the retail side. So I'm guessing they have some sort of supply business as well
“If you try to fail, and succeed, which have you done?” - George Carlin
Presby John-Dave

Mr Beardsley wrote: Tue Nov 14, 2023 9:01 pm
Presby John-Dave wrote: Tue Nov 14, 2023 8:56 pm Not sure if this is the right thread location, but here we go.

Here's their website.

I've never bought any of their stuff but they sure do have a wide selection and some really killer sales (been following them for years)
When I first got into pipe smoking and wanted to fill out my rotation, I picked up some cheap, unfinished pipes from them. They weren't even $10, but they are still some of my favorites.
Comes meus fuit in illo miserrimo tempore - Sir Walter Raleigh
ric03

Sorry to see that. It looks like it was a very interesting place to have a scoot around on.
MikeDennison
Certified Codger

I bought a few pipes from them through the years for little money; a few Calabresi's, and a few no-name Algerian briar jobs. Good smokers, all. Sorry that they're closing up shop.
"I realized I had the gift of seeming to know more than I actually did." -A.J. Cronin-